Photo shoots // f.w

A story in which you have a photo shoot with Finn Wolfhard

( a.n Can we just take a moment to appreciate how cute he looks! Like holy shit man!)

Y/n's POV

I woke up to my 6:00 alarm and groaned. I didn't want to be up this early, but I had a photo shoot to get to in an hour and I needed to get ready.

I mentally sighed as I got out of my bed and heard thunder coming from outside, great I forgot to check the weather and what it would be like today, I guess I'm stuck with rain.

I slowly made my way to my bathroom and took a shower, then I brushed my hair and pulled in into a messy bun, next was brushing my teeth.

After doing my skincare stuff I got changed into some leggings and a sweatshirt, knowing that I'll be getting changed there, along with hair and makeup.

By the time I had finished getting ready and eating a small breakfast I still had about twenty five minutes until I had to be there, just enough time for me to stop and grab an ice coffee. 

"Y/n, you're here great, hair and makeup is just down the hall, first door on the right" Erin (that'll be the photographer) told me with a welcoming smile "ok, thanks" I smiled back.

It's not my first time doing a photo shoot with Erin, she's super nice and extremely talented and I'm so happy to be able to work with her again.

After a few minutes of sitting by myself in the hair and makeup area, one of my best friends came in "hey y/n/n (your nickname)" Finn smiled as he took a seat next to me "hey Finnie, why are you so late?" I asked with a smirk "I woke up late" he said "I am so shocked," I said sarcastically and laughed "whatever, so did you talk to Erin? Do you know what the plan is for today?" He asked "nope, no idea, but it's promoting the movie so no doubt something cute" I said "ok" was all he said.

Finn and I had been co-stars in a film that is coming out in the next few weeks and we're working on promo pictures. The movie is a romantic comedy, and we play love interests.

I would be lying if I said I didn't develop a crush on Finn, but I could never say anything, I won't ruin our friendship.

"Go get changed, your first outfit is already in your dresssing room," erin told us with a smile, both finn and i went to our dressing rooms.

• • •

the shoot was extremely fun, finn and i mostly got to goof around which is what we normally do when we hang out.

my personal favorite in the end was definitely the one where erin got finn to hug me from behind, not only did it look adorable, it's was also really fun to shoot.

"you guys did great today, i hope to see you soon!" erin says happily "thanks, it's always fun working with you," i told her "she's right," finn agreed with me "that's so sweet, see you around," she smiled as we left saying one last goodbye.

550 words