Cast Party // f.w

(Trying a new writing theme)

A story in which you go to       

your first ever cast party. 

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

Today was the day that I'd be doing a lot of things for the first time. I'd be walking a red carpet, I'd be going to a cast party, but most importantly, Finn and I are confirming our relationship to the public eyes.

Finn and I have dating for about a year. We've known each other since before Stranger Things started filming, Noah Schnapp, believe it or not, is a close family friend and he took me with him to meet everyone before the first every Stranger Things table read.

Finn decided that he wanted to take me to his cast party, which I was perfectly fine with. We hadn't done much tougher in public, just for the fact that Finn is a famous teenage heart throb and he didn't want me or our relationship getting any hate, I told him I didn't care, but it was nice to keep things under wraps and have a more personal relationship without the opinion of others.

"Y/n? Are you ready?" Finn's voice asked as he knocked on my hotel room door, for the last hour and a bit I'd been sitting in a makeup chair getting my hair and makeup done for the evening to come.

Apparently these things are fancy and luckily I had some very fashionable friends, Millie and Sadie took a day to help me find the perfect outfit for tonight, and I was so grateful for them.

"Uhh, yeah, I'll be out in a second" I called and looked at myself one final time in the mirror before grabbing my phone and opening the door only to see my boyfriend standing there looking handsome as ever I'm a suit.

"Holy you look. . . I don't even think there are words to describe it" Finn says with a wide smile and pulled me into a soft kiss "thank you, you look amazing" I told him, a scarlet blush forming on my cheeks "let's go, the others are waiting down in the lobby" Finn said taking my hand and intertwining his with it.

We arrived at the place, there was paparazzi and interviewers, and lots of cameras "hey, you do great," Finn smiled at me, I took a deep breath in attempt to calm myself "let's go" i smiled and gave Finn a quick peck on the lips before we all walked out of the limo, and the cameras started flashing.

"Finn, over here," and interviewer, who was actually an actor on the show, he played Murray "hey," Finn said pulling me along with him "I see you brought Y/n with you, so how are you guys?" He asked "we're alright, what about you?" Finn asked "oh I'm great, thank you, so are you two excited for the evening?" He asked "I am, y/n, are you?" Finn asked and I smiled "yeah, I'm pretty excited" I said.

It was a very short interview and before we knew it we were pulled back to the cast to take pictures all together "hey, I can go wait over there, I'm not apart of the cast," I told the rest of them "no, you're staying! Now get in the picture," Millie insisted with a wide smiled spread across her face.

When we made our way into the huge building I looked around, it was all decorated, it kind of reminded me of a wedding "it's so beautiful," I told Finn who stood next to me "I know, they really went all out this year" Finn smiled "y/n! Come on, let's go dance I love this song!" Millie said pulling me away from Finn, I looked at him and he chuckled and made his way to the food.

"So you guys are saying your official?" Sadie asked me "I mean I guess so, but only if someone asks" I told them "I'm so happy for you Y/n!" Millie said and Sadie and I were pulled into a group hug.

After a while of dancing to up beat songs, a slow song came on, I had no idea where Finn disappeared too, he was probably with some of his cast mates, but I soon felt a light tap on my shoulder and Millie and Sadie were smiling widely, I turned around to see Finn "would you like to dance?" He asked, "i would love too," I smiled at him and took his hand.

Finn wrapping one arm by my waist and held my hand with the other, my one hand was placed on his shoulder while the other was in his hand.

"Where have you been all night?" I asked him "I was with Joe and David for the most part, you looked like you were having fun," he said "yeah, but it would have been more fun with you there" I told him, he pulled me into a hug, wrapping both of his arms around my waists and mine were wrapped around his neck.

I was happy we weren't the only ones dancing of I might have felt weird, but I noticed Sadie and Caleb dancing in a similar way of Finn and I, and Millie and Noah were also dancing, but they weren't slow dancing, Millie has a boyfriend and Noah doesn't like her like that, they're both really good friends though.

The night was amazing, Finn and I stayed together the rest of the time and it just made me genuinely happy to be with everyone one last time before we all go home.

word count: 936