Instagram // f.w

a story in which you get a response from THE finn wolfhard!

                             lowercase intended!

unedited

(just a side note, you responded to this on his story😊)

y/n's pov

I was scrolling through instagram like i would normally do on a weekend. i had nothing better to do and i was really bored. i noticed that finn wolfhard had posted on his story, he doesn't do that often, i checked it and he was wearing a striped button up shirt.

i remember that top, back a few years ago he had worn that and posted a picture of him flipping the camera off.

i decided for the fun of it, i would respond to the story, like he'd even see it.
@/y/u/n (your username): omg, i remember that top, looks great 👍 surprised it still fits you, you've grown like a foot since you last wore that!

like i said, there's no way he'd actually see that.

after a few minutes i had been called down for dinner, i left my phone upstairs not really caring to bring it down.

dinner was quick, my family and i made some small talk, asking mostly how schools been.

once i turned my phone on, i instantly saw two missed instagram notifications, i hadn't posted anything for at least a week and my friends don't usually talk to me on here so i was a little confused.

i unlocked my phone and saw it was a missed message from finn wolfhard! how in the world is that even possible, it's probably all in my head, i had to check multiple times to make sure i wasn't going crazy, and to my surprise, i wasn't. i pressed on his name and actually read the message this time.

@/finnwolfhardofficial: haha thanks, honestly i'm surprised too

what the hell do i say to that?!? finn wolfhard, my celebrity crush, who never knew i existed until today, messaged me on instagram, out of the thousands, or even millions of dms he probably gets a day, he responded to mine!

@/y/u/n: lol, honestly can't believe you responded

i didn't want to start fan furlong and make a fool of myself, so i tried to play it cool.

@/finnwolfhardofficial: ya well, didn't look like you were going off about how famous i am..

@/finnwolfhardofficial: sorry, that sounded really cocky, i just mean that a lot of people can't get over that and you didn't seem to be saying stuff like that

he seemed to be a genuine guy, you never know a celebrity until you get to talk to them, some may seem super nice and aren't, and others are actual nice people, and finn is definitely one of those nice genuine people.

@/y/u/n: i get it, my friends are like that, but honestly i can sometimes get really ran girly😂

@/finnwolfhardofficial: i'm used to it, you know, you're pretty cool

that was an unexpected comment, but one that made me happier then you could possibly imagine.

@/y/u/n: i could say the same about you wolfhard

@/finnwolfhardofficial: i've got to go right now, but i'm sure we'll talk later

@/y/u/n: ok, bye :)

@/finnwolfhardofficial: bye ;)

i couldn't even process what had happened, and just as i though that was the last i would ever hear from finn wolfhard directly again, but he followed me, he actually followed me!

566 words
i know it's been a while since i've posted, it's been a long few months, but i noticed i recently got 1k on this story and i am beyond grateful!
thanks for reading💗