sleepover // f.w

(lowercase intended)

a story in which your boyfriend finn stays over at your house for the night

(let's pretend this isn't an interview)

y/n's pov

i was waiting on my couch in the living room. finn got home from filming a couple days ago and after settling in at home my mom finally agreed for him to come over for the night.

a long ass few minutes had passed and finally there was a loud knock on the door. i jumped up from my spot on the couch and ran to the door, almost falling but i caught myself.

i happily opened the door to see finn in all his glory, he stood there looking adorable, he wore a pair of gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt, his hair was in its natural curls slightly messed up from the breeze, he even looked a little taller from the last time i saw him a few months ago.

"hi finnie," i smiled widely as i got pulled into a hug from him "hey y/n, i missed you" he said "aww i missed you too babe, now let's go upstairs and figure out what to do" i told him and pulled him into the house, "mom, we're going upstairs" i told her "ok hon, door open a few inches please" she called "sure thing," i giggle and we made our way to my room.

finn and i cuddled watching movies and talking about the things that had happened when he was gone filming. all in all it had been one of the best nights in a while. 

268 words
it's short i know