Panic Attacks // f.w

Y/n

Today was the golden globes! It's my first time attending, I'm going with my boyfriend, Finn, and I'm actually going because I was in a new movie that has been nominated in a few categories, leaving me to be nominated as best drama actress.

It's quite exciting, I got to go in for fittings, and I'm actually nominated for more than one category! I can't believe that it's actually happening.

As soon as I stepped out of the limo, I saw the cast of the film that I was in. It wasn't a huge cast, but I was lucky enough to work with such amazing people like, Noah Schnapp, Leonardo DiCaprio, Lili Reinhart, Jenifer Aniston and of course, my boyfriend, Finn Wolfhard.

I quickly went up to them "hey guys!" I smiled "hey kid" Leo smirked down at me, I was the youngest in the cast, being 16, turning 17, only a year younger then Finn, but they treat me like a kid sometimes, but I don't mind "so are you excited to be here?" Lili asked with a smile "yeah, but I'm also kind of nervous" I sigh looking at Finn.

No one really knows about Finn and I, other then the cast and our family's of course, we were always together on set, but we've tried our best to keep our relationship quiet, and more personal, it doesn't have to be everyone's business.

Finn looked extremely anxious, I felt bad for him, he's told me about his anxiety and I understand it because I get the same way sometimes, I just hope he's ok. I grabbed his hand behind Noah's back so that no one was able to tell that we were holding hands as we took pictures on the red carpet.

After what seemed like ages, we were finally off, and Finn practically ran to the restroom, the cast looked at him worried and then to me "I- I'm going to go check on him" I say in a shaky voice. . . I really hope he's ok.

I ran to the restroom and saw him sitting on the floor outside, his head in his knees as he curled up into a ball. I hated seeing him like this, it physically hurt my heart.

"Hey- shhh, it's ok, no ones here, it's just us" I say softly, sitting down in front of him, I heard him cry and it broke me "Finn, can you look at me?" I ask, placing my hand on his arm that rested upon his knee. After a minute he slowly lifted his beard up, looking at me "hey- hey, you're ok, see, it's just me, nobody else, breath" I said putting my hands on his cheeks, whipping the tears "in, and out" I say and he breathes, in and out "again, in, and out" I say softly as he repeats it "good" I say rubbing my thumb on his cheek "are you ok now, or do you need more time?" I asked him with a sad smile "I'm ok, thanks to you" he says with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes "anytime babe, I love you, you know that" I told him "and I love you too" he said pulling me into a tight hug, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

The rest of the night was good, our movie won and they all wanted me to speak, which I didn't expect. I didn't end up winning best drama actress, but I didn't expect too, i was up against so many other amazing actresses and I would have felt weird if I did win.

612 words.
Requests are open
Thanks for reading💕