christmas break // f.w

Y/n's POV

finally, christmas break is here! no more school, no more stress, i finally get to rest and watch a bunch of movies, hang out with friends and family and the best part is i get to see finn again! it's been months, it sucks that he lives in vancouver but even so, we manage to talk everyday even if it's only for a couple of minutes.

i got home from school and immediately threw my bag in the front closet and went to get some snacks from the pantry as i said hi to my mom "hey sweetie, how was you day?" she asked "tiring, but it's break so i finally get to rest," i smiled "alright well finn plane is landing around 5ish are you coming with me to the airport?" my mom asked and my face lit up "of course!" i smiled "ok be ready by 4:00, it's like an hour drive to the airport," my mom told "will do!" i said and ran up to my room.

i started cleaning because i hadn't done that yet, it only took me twenty minutes, i had some clothes i needed to throw in the wash and garbage and some food i needed to put away but other then that it was decent.

once i finished i had another hour before we had to leave, i closed my lights and turned my leds on and put on my record player with my favourite album and decided to look through some pictures i had of finn and i together, it made me really happy and even more excited to see him.

-

"i'm going to wait in the car alright?" my moms asked "sure umm see you soon," i smiled a little nervous, i've never done this by myself before.

i walked into the airport with my hood up and i waited for finn to come meet me.

it took a couple of minutes but i soon saw my curly haired lanky boy walking quickly towards me, i smiled widely and made my way towards him, he wrapped me in a tight hug and i wanted to cry, god i missed him so much it hurt "let's go," he whispered in my ear, i nodded wanting to get out of the airport and back home with him.

both finn and i sat in the back, talking and singing along with the music on the radio.

-

once we had gotten home finn brought his stuff up to my room and hung out up there for a while.

"so what've you been up to?" he asked like we hadn't just talked yesterday "literally nothing, schools been so annoying i haven't had time for anything else, how about you?" i sighed as i laid my head on his shoulder, he chuckled "filming, school and that's about it,".

we put a christmas movie and cuddled and it was the best night i've had in a long time.

495 words
i could've done so much with this and i think i'm gonna make a part two just because i wanted to get something up for you guys
thanks for reading💕💕