21| the victim of siblings

« make sure you read the previous chapter since it's a double update.»

Serine

"You just want attention, you don't want my heart."-Charlie Puth, Attention

***

I must've been hallucinating.

I should have been hallucinating.

I wish I was hallucinating because I couldn't take this.

This must've been a joke. But it wasn't, the four of them sat down and I honestly couldn't regret agreeing to this more than anything. "Karma." Someone whispered and I nodded. Acknowledging the fact like it was my last day living.

"How come you're no longer chatty?" I glared at the person who just said that and I caught him smirking. I thought about retorting but I held myself back- inhaling and exhaling slowly.

From today on, I wasn't going to give him the pleasure of my anger. From today, I will stop entertaining him and actually be nice to him. All he wanted was my attention and it seemed as though that his favorite was the angry and snappy side of me but I wasn't going to give him that. For as long as I challenged myself.

"No because today I'm starting a new." All eyes were on me at this moment, some held confusion, some showed a little bit of curiosity,  and evidently, disbelief. "Honey are you okay?" asked Levine. "Why wouldn't I be?" I smiled. "You don't have a fever, a cold or anything? Do you feel sick?" And this time, it was Sarah asking.

"Guys I'm perfectly fine." I chuckled and I still felt pairs of eyes looking at me. Heck even David and Angelo.

David knew me- "Oh my gosh David?!" I gasped. "...Yes?"

"Sarah!" I hissed and her hazel brown eyes locked with mine. "Serine?"

"Why didn't you tell me your brother was back?"

"...Uh, now you know?"

"Ugh, whatever. Get up." I signalled for him to stand and once he did, I wrapped my arms around him. I felt him freeze but then I heard him chuckle after. He ruffled my hair and I instantly glared at him as he pecked my forehead.

I know I wasn't a person of affection but David was like the brother I never had. "You never change."

"Don't you think that's enough?" I heard a voice and I rolled my eyes and I felt David let me go and I did the same. "Someone's jealous." Levine snickered and I shot her a glare whilst she threw me an innocent smile.

But after a minute or so, after realizing it, Alexander hadn't denied it and I felt something inside of me. I don't what it was.

Anger? Hope?

I didn't know.

I shook my head abruptly once again.  There was no way he was jealous. No way.

I wasn't wrong about lunch turning out long because we had actually chatted a bit and I learnt more about Angelo. He loved football while Darek & David loved rugby. And you know who liked football as well.

I wasn't wrong when I said he was your typical, freaking bad boy.

Angelo's favorite subject was my least favorite subject, maths. Imagine claiming that math is fascinating, especially- and I quote; "In a crazy way, maths is actually really fascinating, especially when algebra was added. That was when I knew it was my favorite subject."

Right when alphabets came, my relationship ended with that motherfucker. I mean- who involves numbers and alphabets? Why?

I sighed not bother putting much thought into that- I instantly knew Angelo was a nerd. I don't know if there was a particular way nerds dressed, but in the movies, there always is and Angelo simply dressed in jeans and those large sweat shirts that sometimes has holes, and some days, doesn't.

Good holes.

Not bad holes.

Angelo was sweet, considerate, genuine but above all, an Angel.

I mean how do you spell Angelo without spelling Angel.

***

"Sarah how come you never told me David was back?"

"Well," she started off. "it's either you're moody, tired, busy or..." she trailed off. "moody." She remember repeated and I rolled my eyes. "Okay, I get it. I'm moody."

"Hey you know I feel like the guys should hang out with us Wednesday right?"

"Sure. Like old times."

"Without McCann." I gave them both a pointed look and Vine opened her mouth up to speak, and I, I  rolled my eyes in advance. "Well he's friends with Darek."

"Since when though?"

"How should we know? His your man."

"Levine." I glared. "Chill." She chuckled and I rolled my eyes once more, shooting her the finger. "Can we go now? I'm tired." I sighed.

"Can we stop by the mall?" Levine suddenly said after she looked up from her phone.

"I can't-"

"Oh yes you are Sarah. And you say I'm always busy."

"Ugh fine."

"You love us." I poked her nose. "Get over yourself."

"Get under Darek love." My jaw dropped and high fived the brown haired girl.

"How am I friends with you people?"

Neither of us had the answer to that. And I don't think we ever will.

~~~~

Hope you enjoyed it people.

Vote
Comment
& Follow!

Bye!