25| the victim of yesterday

Serine

***

Once I was done washing my face, I allowed my skin to absorb the water and while I waited. I brushed my teeth for a good 3 minutes and used the water to rinse my mouth once I was done- I dried my hands on the towel that was hanging off the hook and prepared to take a shower.

Once I stripped off everything that was on my body, I tied my hair up in a bun and allowed the hot water to ease my muscles.

The guys had left soon after- after the- after six and the girls had slept over as we had planned. I felt like it was going to be a healthy Tuesday and I hoped for the best.

***

"You're glowing." I furrowed my brows with my lips stretched. "Now way."

"Yes way." Sarah voiced herself too. "What happened yesterday?" I froze.

"What's yesterday- what do you mean what happened yesterday? Did I miss something?" Sarah squinted her eyes at me. "Something happened and you don't want to tell us." My jaw dropped slightly and I looked at both of them, my expression, baffled.

"Uh, wait a minute," I placed my index finger in the air. "So your sister, your brother returned and you told me Jack. Vine is over here, glaring, being passive aggressive, sending dirty looks at David and I also don't know at happened. So," I paused. "whatever happened yesterday, I won't tell until you give me explanations."

"Oh God," Vine rolled her eyes, her arms in the air before she dropped them and folded her arms. "You're so manipulative and annoying."

"I know." I sent them a satisfied smile turning around to enter my room. "So something did happen?" I froze once again.

"Who said anything happened?"

"Don't answer me with a question." Sarah sassed. And I must admit, I'm quite shocked. She had bolder and can I say- better confidence than she had months ago and that was for sure.

"Can we just get ready for school?"

"Oh you're gonna tell us. Sooner or later." Vine sung and I shook my head, in denial.

No right?

***

I walked pass the crowded hall and eventually made my way to my locker.
It was a hot day and I was so glad I was dressed for the occasion. I was dressed in a black and white cheque skirt and a white one sleeve top. And I knew I'd have to get used to dressing this way because it was the peak of the sunny season. It was Spring.

My favorite season.

And you would've thought winter would be. You can just say that I was full of surprises I guess.

I eventually opened my locker doors  And instantly, my eyes caught a pink colored paper that was folded in a shape of square and pasted right at the back of my locker so that I could easily notice it. I frowned, grabbing it as gently as I possibly could and it eventually landed up in my hands.

The front of the pink paper read Serine and I arched a brow, opening it.

'Monday was finally my day' I found deeply at what the letter read. I was baffled and simply confused.I thought deeply about anything that happened yesterday because I would always have amnesia of anything that happens days before.

I shut my locker softly and from the former eye, I could see him. My lips automatically curled up into a cheesy ass grin and I wanted to face palm myself for that, I didn't stop smiling.

I couldn't.

"Good morning." I fully turned my head to the side to look at the figure. "What do you want?"

"Ouch." he held his hand over his chest, pretending to be hurt and I rolled my eyes- taking my book out of my locker and shut the locker door. "Alexander,"

he hummed in response. "if you've got nothing else to say, I suggest you go to class." I said walking past him. "Serine." I stopped and sighed once I saw him appear in my view again. "Anything I can do for you?" I arched a brow.

"Yes but its more like, what you can do for me."

"And what would that be?"

"Meet me after practice." he said and I blinked. "No questions princess. I'll meet you there."

I stood there, baffled as he winked and disappeared off somewhere. Meet him after practice? What did he mean?

And it was after my small time of pondering, that I realized he made me miss my first class because the bell said it all.

Damn you Alexander.

Damn you.

~~~~~~

Hey everyone! just came to let you all know that this book is on hold and.... that I'm currently drafting too books. On my board I mention LYIB but there's currently another one I've been working on.

so

either one may come out but I'll choose the one I feel I can handle until the end. Yes? that's about it lovely people.