13| felony

S E R I N E

I found myself regretting what I was thinking because Lord, was I wrong.

Alexander sat right in front of me, like it wouldn't bother me to see the back of his head everyday. Just when I has hoped for the morning to go round about okay, it was already starting off as bad.

Breath.

Just breath.

This was kind of all my fault because I was the one who came early- only because I didn't want to be stuck in traffic. Now I was stuck with the mother buffer while the rest were still making their way to their cars obviously. I check the time- classes were going to begin in 30 minutes.

Ugh.

Never again.

Not unless somebody accompanies me.

"Is my presence bothering you, princess?" I glare at the head in front me before they turn around, revealing an obnoxious smirk that was plastered on their face.

Breath.

And I do so, I tear my gaze away from him and take out my phone. My bag is seated on top of me, as I unlock my phone. "Ignore me as much as you please, but we both know, you'll always come, running back at me,"

"Back the fuck off," I hear a voice and that's when I stand up. The brown eyes are no longer holding anything good- just aggravation with darkness lingering off. I make my way towards him.

"I've done nothing wrong," he chuckles. "but tell the truth,"

"Baby, don't listen him," Angelo doesn't dare lay his eyes on me. "Hey, look at me. Look at me," I repeat once I see he hasn't. "Don't pay attention to him," he doesn't say anything, his jaw clenched. I pull his arm as I force ourselves out of the class.

This was going to be a long day.

***
It was practically our last session before we all had to go home and we were thankful we had Mr Angle last. I gulped down the ice water, that gifted my throat with it's coldness that I needed. I placed the bottle down, my legs crossed as I listen to the random conversation.

"I still get fascinating by science, y'know?" says Caleb who had been more talkative than ever. Connor wasn't at his classes today due to personal issues that we didn't know anything about.

"I think we all do, but some things are just to good for us to even believe," Genesis chimes in. "How so?" Caleb asks. "Do you believe a machine can possibly know the temperature of the Sun's core?"

"No, but-"

"There's your answer. Look, I'm not trying to ruin any person's dream to be a scientist- because you can basically do anything at Raymond but at the end of the day, it's just my opinion," Caleb nods, studying her. We all continue to get lost in our conversations that we have daily as a class, until I hear, "Yah," belonging to the most annoying voice ever. "Ahem, hello??" We all suddenly stop talking when Mr Angle enters, with a blonde trailing behind him. "Students, please settle down," Our voices faded out as we watched him with expectancy.

"Due to amount of student's that Ms Hendrix has in her own homeroom, my class was the only one that still had a spot remaining for one more student,"

Oh, goody. There's more!

"So I would like to introduce Kelly Anderson as your new classmate,"