40| the victim of trauma (pt.2)

Serine

***

I unhook my legs from his waist, leaving the towel that I didn't even know went, after that, and arrive on my bed. I check to see if it was my phone ringing and it wasn't. Meaning it was his.

"Alex it's your phone," I stand up almost about to give it to him but he doesn't even see that and says, "Answer it," There's carelessness and annoyance in his voice. For some reason I don't mind it because I was getting distracted by it because of my own body- that did a lot of unpredictable things. I check the caller ID and it was a private number, but I answer anyways.

Hitting the green button, I place the phone on my ear. It's 2 seconds later that the person decides to speak.  I never liked speaking first because that person who called you, should be the one speaking. "Hey man, I'm still waiting on you," my heart drops. "I'm no longer playing by your time.  So the sooner, the better." my hand shakes almost causing me to drop the phone. He hangs up and I take that chance to throw the phone on the couch. My hands don't stop trembling, my lips shaking- feeling as I'd been electrocuted. My hands cover my mouth in order for me to not make any noise or sounds whatsoever.

His voice, I could never forget it. It was stuck in my head and I could never mistake it for anybody else's. It sounded a bit older, much older but it sounded exactly like him. His southern accent, the revolting raspy voice- it was him. My uncle.

The person who scarred me for life. The one who took away my innocence. The one who made me hate my father at one point in my life because he was a man. And I thought he was another man with the same goal. The same goal to hurt me. When I tried telling him to stop,  through my pool of tears, he never did.  He was hurting me. He didn't care, he kept on. He was a monster. He was the man who ruined my adolescents. He made it hell. He made sure to manipulate me, made me feel like I was worthless and he made me hate me. He was successful. At everything  he set his head on. He forcefully took me in. He molested me.

For years.

No regrets whatsoever and making me feel like I was at fault.

><

«trigger warning»

Flashback; 11 years old

I didn't want to stay with him once again. I didn't wanna stay the day with uncle Denzil, but I had no other choice because dad was working once again.  "Princess, do you want to play a game?"

I hopped happily, jumping up and down with a  big smile on my face. "Yes!" I exclaim and he grins back. Showing his teeth that were losing the color white because he had been consuming a lot of coffee. "So which game are we going to play?" I ask, still on my feet. "Well, we're going to play hide and seek."

Hide and seek; my favorite game.

"But this time it comes with it's own twist," he says, holding his index finger up. "If you win, you get anything you want. Uncle D can buy you as much ice cream as you want but if I win, I'll get everything I want, deal?"

I nod happily having faith in myself. Despite the last times that I've lost to him anyways. "It's a deal,"

"Okay, let's begin."

He had found me in the cupboard once again and I couldn't help but be frustrated once again. I blow out a sigh- eventually having no choice but to let him help me out. He has my body in his hands and closes the cupboard before saying, "Don't you want to relax on the couch?"

I shrug and go over there- since there's cartoons playing on tv. "Well now," he slams down the empty glass of water on the coffee table in front of the couch. "I think it's time I get my reward right?" He begins by unbuttoning his shirt and unbuckles his belt immediately after. "You can lay down," he says and I look up to him. "Why do we have to do this all the time after you win a game?" instead of answering, he shares me a much darker look. "I expect for you to be quiet. I don't expect for you to question me." He  grabs my little arm and lays me down. He towers over me, with a victorious grin-  his pants off. "You're going to enjoy this princess," he says. "Just as much as I do,"

He trusts into me hard and I nearly scream with my body already squirming. "I like it when you move baby, you're so young but you turn me on princess," he thrusts into me once again, harshly. Tears now begin stinging my eyes at the pain I have to withstand every time. "Uncle I can't-" I cry. "This is painful,"

"You're hurting me," I scream. "Please stop!"

"Shut the hell up and stop being an ungrateful little bitch." He trusts and this time my whole body seems to be in pain. "Uncle-"

"I said shut up, you brat!"

"But-" his hand goes across my cheek and I feel the sting. Hot tears roll down my cheeks as I feel like everything was going so wrong. It felt wrong. Thrust after every torturous thrust, he runs his hands down my body and my body negatively shivers. "You're such an obedient little girl huh?"

I couldn't listen anymore. I couldn't even hear him anymore because he end up leaving bruises on my body. On places where no one could ever see. My cries were nothing, my words were nothing, my tears, my suffering was nothing to him. I screamed in agony because I didn't know if I could take the pain anymore. I cried myself to sleep- I didn't know what he was doing but it didn't feel right.

Anything with tears wasn't anything good, my dad always told me. "Don't you ever tell anyone princess."

It wasn't the, "It's our little secret" thing. Instead it was, "Your father would be disappointed if he found out what a slut you are, brat. And it's a bad thing to disappoint your parents.  Especially, daddy right?"

><

Sick. He was sick, deranged, rapist who manipulated a little girl. Ever since she was 9 years old.

I've had to deal with it until I was fourteen. Nobody but Sarah and Levine knew. I planned to keep it that way but what I didn't understand was how Alexander knew who he was.

Without thinking, I send Sarah a quick text.

"Baby, who was on the phone?"

"I don't know. Maybe you can tell me that?" I turn myself around, facing him, staring right into those silver orbs I used to once trust. But before he could even say anything- an intoxicating scent already hit my nose and I was began seeing stars, as everything went black.

Not before I heard, "Too easy, too easy,"

~~~~

Istg there's one part left.
Happy 40th chapter to my book mahn! I'm so happy!