chapter nine

No ones POV but im not writing 'you walked there' instead im narrating with '(y/n) walked there'

The next day finally came. Steven woke up early, as usual and made a healthy breakfast, of lucky charms and some milk. It was just him and (y/n) in the house because the gems had left earlier in the morning. Steven was scrolling through BeachCityNews, looking for anything new while he ate.

Soon enough, (y/n) walked out of his magical door, Steven greeted him after swallowing his cereal. "Morning. We can leave whenever, i do think you need a bath though, you look kind of rough" the other boy looked sown at his attire, seeing that it was a bit too small for him and run down from being in the same position for years, his skin was also marked with dust and some dirt. He did feel like a bath -even though he's never had one before- would feel great so, he agreed.

Steven ran a bath and threw some of the healing elixirs from Yellow, Blue and White diamond into the water, he then stuck his finger in his mouth and put it into the water as well. (Y/n) stood next to him, watching as the colors mixed "this is for your diamond, im supposed to put it into the water for all corrupted and cracked gems but maybe it can help you in some way" Steven explained

"My diamond is fine, i believe... It was fixed after i was shattered, i want to see White Diamond because I'm not turning back into my diamond form, no matter how hard i try." (Y/n) told Steven "well, maybe it'll help, if it doesn't then at least we tried." Steven smiled and handed (y/n) a pink towel then left the bathroom. Once he was out of the bathroom, he closed the door behind him and yelled "feel free to lock the door if you want to" from the other side.

(Y/n) stared at the water for a moment then took off the clothes he was wearing. He searched his body for his diamond but instead saw a (favorite gem) gemstone on his (anywhere above the tummy and below the good stuff lol, no butt gems or somwhere else *wink*) "i...i am no longer...a diamond..." he said staring at it (either in the mirror or not for those with back gems)

He looked away from it and got into the bath tub, laying down in it, sliding down more into the warm, colored water and just laying there for a short while.