chapter four

"they're here" you said

White didn't only send out troops, she was actually here, at least it seemed so.

Your pov

Everyone ran out of the house to see the troops search for me, White appeared and my heart sank slightly. She searched the area until she saw my tiny body and smiled, she then said "hello there (y/n), mhh (y/n).. I've always hated the little name you gave yourself Black, of course Pink loves it, she thinks it's cute, doesn't she?, oh wait. She's been shattered, by your little friend, rose" before I could say anything else.

I toppled over, my entire body filled with pain, white smiled once more saying "ah, I forgot about your cracked diamond, doesn't matter, you'll be shattered soon anyway."

Everything started to get blury as I saw the gems fighting, that's when I saw Steven running right at white with his shield "no... steven..." I said through pain, I then saw White's hand ball up into a fist and and go down toward steven. My eyes widend and I yelled "no!"

I ran to steven, the other gems hadn't noticed him going anywhere near her as they were fighting, once I was close enough I pushed steven out of the way and fell, that's when I saw whites fist right above me and everything fading completely to black.

No ones pov

There was complete silence, white lifted her fist, nothing. Where your body once was, was now only diamond shards in the sand, no one moved everyone stared at the shards in disbelief, you were dead. Killed by white diamond. She stood up straight and said "now that's better, isn't it?" and walked away, her troops following her to the gem ships

Once she was gone, everyone stood around your diamond, they know, once a diamond or gem shatters, it can't be fixed. Garnet bubbled your shards and held the bubble with her. they all went to roses garden and set your diamond down in front of her statue, they all bowed their heads and had a moment of silence, they then left, all very upset.

Once they were back at the house, they were all sitting, not knowing what to do until amethyst asked "what now? White is still out there, and she just shattered our only hope of saving earth" when pearl stands up "we know, we were there amythest" then amythest and pearl started to argue and everyone else joined in trying to stop it.

Thats when your door glowed catching their attention, they all stared at it until it started to open, they all got ready to fight whatever walks out until you walked out, looking like a normal child. you looked around and asked "what happened?" they all stared frightend as you look at them, then they all started yelling "your supposed to be shattered!" you then start to panic "I'm also panicking! I don't know what happened either okay!"

They all kept staring untill you said."i just want everything to go back to the way it was, before the war, before pink..."