chapter seventeen

No ones pov
Note. Any inserts in this chapter are for the fusion, not you. Only this chapter and if i put them into another. (F/n) means fusion name

The bright light faded and what was left was one being in the empty pink room. They stood up, trying to comprehend what was happening as they looked at their arms then down their body.

They wore and outfit with a mix of (your and stevens clothing colors) and they had two (your and stevens gem mixed type) gems underneath one another on their left arm, one slightly smaller than the other.

They then realized what happened "room! Mirror" they yelled and the room generated a mirror. They walked closer and looked at themselves. (H/l) (h/c) hair, they were (height). They put their hand on the mirror "i need to to tell the gems, what will the diamonds think? A diamond turned gem fused with the son of a diamond"

They let go of the mirror and asked for the door, exiting the room. "Garnet? Pearl? Amethy-" they stopped speaking when they saw Greg standing by the house door, shocked at what he was seeing.

In his mind, there was an unknown but familiar looking gem in the beach house who probably broke in, so he did the only thing he could to save the house, he ran out, flailing his arms in the air, yelling for the Crystal Gems.

"Greg! Wait!" They yelled and ran after Greg, which made him run faster, not wanting to get caught by a burglar. "NoOoo, Steven! Garnet! Pearl! HeEelp!" He yelled running into little home school, quickly after, the Crystal Gems ran out, wielding their weapons, which made the fusion stop in their tracks and put their hands in the air in surrender.

"No, wait! It's me, us? Its us. I'm Steven and (y/n)...no, im (f/n). They fused, now, we're, us?" They yelled at the gems. Greg stepped forward to take a closer look but couldn't because  (f/n) started glowing and split in two, Steven and (y/n).

The two sat on the ground, staring at each other, Steven trying to proses the new fusion and (y/n), a blushing mess. "We...-" steven started but was cut off by (y/n) standing up and partially covering his face with his hand, hiding his red cheeks "-no" (y/n) stated and walked off, quickly heading back to the house, leaving confused gems behind him.

.......

An update, yay.