Chapter twenty

Your pov

"Steven...-" i started but was cut off "please. This can't go on any longer, we need to talk about all of this, the weirdness between us" he spoke "weirdness?" I asked, knowing what he was talking about, us avoiding each other, making things awkward whenever we talked.

"Can we please just go back to earth and talk" he said and i finally noticed we had a few viewers around us. "No. Im...I'm not going back to earth, things are going to be 'weird' whether we talk or if we don't" i stated, deciding on the spot that i wasn't going to go back if it meant he didn't like me back, whether he said it or we never speak of it at all.

"Wh-..what? You- no, you can't" he said, clearly taken off guard by my statement.

"Steven, can we please just forget aboutall of this?" i said noticing more gems crowding us, now we had to leave for privacy. I was getting frustrated from pent up emotions and grabbed his hand, stomping my way over to the warp pad with him, taking us back to earth, watching the gems quickly walk away.

Once we were back in the beach house i let go of him and walked to the room door, it turned into my door and opened "are you coming?" I spoke, still frustrated but more flustered that we just held hands the entire trip back to earth.

He followed me into the room and i took a deep breath.

"(Y/n) this can't go on, please can we just-" "talk. There isn't much to talk about...I'm avoiding you because i don't know how you feel about me, i don't know what to do about the feelings that i have for you, i know how your mother felt and thats probably how you would, thinking about it, i might love you because you have her gem and its the feelings i had for her that's just gone over to you-" i spoke quickly, trying to get my emotions out, not realizing entirely what i was saying.

"You love me-?" Was all i heard as i took a breath to continue, i heard his voice crack through the short three worded sentence

What have i done