chapter Eleven

Stevens pov

(Y/n) and i walked to the diamonds ship once we were back on homeworld. We skipped going to see the other diamonds first which was always my first stop when i got here and we went straight for White diamonds room.

When she saw him, she didn't recognize him but she was clearly taken aback when he told her who he was.

"We thought so too but then he appeared from moms gem room back on earth and looked like a kid, like me back then, he went back into the gem room and that was the last we saw of him, until yesterday when i went in there for the first time in...a while, now he looks like this" i explained to her while she continued to stare at him.

"I can't turn back into my diamond form, i don't know why." He said as he put his hands behind his back. "Hello spinel" was what he said next. I then noticed she hid behind White diamond ever since he told her who he was, she's usually so friendly and outgoing so this was unusual to see.

"Hi..." was all she said before dissapearing behind the diamond again. "Let's get the other diamonds, maybe his diamond is corrupt and we can fix him together.

I shook my head and took a step forward "i already tried that back on earth, it didn't do a thing...maybe his situation is like mine? Like mom who gave up her form to have me?" I asked, thinking that maybe it could be like that

"No, that can't be...maybe it had to do with me shattering his diamond...he unknowingly did this to save himself from me, oh Balck, I'm so sorry, can you ever forgive me" she pleaded. "If you would stop calling me that, please, i prefer (y/n)" i heard him say and White immediately apologized again.

"If there is no answer i can get from here then i wish to go back to earth with Steven" (y/n) said looking at me but White tried to make him stay much like she did with me when i accepted Pink diamonds role. He kindly declined the offer and asked if we could head back to earth.

After a few moments of silence between us all, i agreed and he walked off. I apologized to White and ran after him.

"Why don't you want to stay on homeworld" i asked him as i caught up. "I left homeworld with Pink because we didn't like it here, i wanted to explore earth with her but i couldn't, maybe i could...with you now?" I felt my face heat up and tried to hide the blush by looking down.

Even though i didn't know if he meant it in that kind of way, the way he said it and looked at me, made it feel like he did.

"Yeah, i...wouldn't mind showing you around"