chapter fifteen

Your POV

He can't avoid me in the beach house, why would i believe that? Now that im here, i can see that he is very much capable of avoiding me. I walked into the beach house, when he saw me, he went to his bedroom until his dad showed up with hotdogs for dinner.

He didn't want to come down so i decided to just give up. I sat with Greg in the kitchen, a few minutes later i heard footsteps by the stairs and turned to see Steven. I sighed, got up and went into my room.

It looked a lot different now, it wasn't an empty space anymore, i added permanent fixtures and gave the place designs that best suited me.

I sat down on the bed i had the room create and laid down looking at the infinite pink above me.

Sighing again, i closed my eye/s (incase your gem is where ur eye is supposed to be).

Minutes later, i heard the door opening and closing so i sat up "Steven?" I asked seeing him, wondering why he would want to come see me after trying to avoid me.

He walked over to me and sat on the bed "Garnet told me to come talk to you, she told me that i was being rude and now that i think back, i see it, sorry"

"It's, okay, but why did you want to avoid me? Did i do something wrong?" I asked, he put his hands up and started shaking them along with his head. "No! You didn't do anything wrong!" He said as he stopped and sighed "it's just-" i stopped focusing on what he was saying and more on his eyes, they were mesmerizing.

He paused for a moment and i zoned back in "so?" He said, i furrowed my brows in confusion, i hadn't heard a word he said "I'm sorry, Steven, i wasn't listening, i don't know what you said" his cheeks flushed pink "it wasn't important, uhm, I'm gonna go" he smiled and quickly left the room, leaving me to stare at the spot where he sat.