chapter sixteen

Your pov

Steven stopped avoiding me, he would become more quite and cautious with his words when I'm around but he doesn't leave anymore.

I was going to be on my own again today, Pearl and Amethyst had classes to give, Ruby had her scouts and Sapphire was off somewhere, i think she said she was going to go meditate for a while and Steven had some more gems to bring back from homeworld so they can decide whether they want to stay here or not and i didn't have any other friends apart from them.

I decided to stay in my room, try to use my newfound gem or even try to turn back into my diamond form.

I cleared the room and summoned my weapon, which surprisingly was the same, i knew Pink's changed when she became Rose. I looked at it for a moment then spoke "hologram enemies, level, hard." The room generated a battle field and hundreds of different gems.

I got into my fighting stance and they started charging toward me.

One by one, i poofed gems, almost getting hit myself but managing to dodge them just in time, i knew I'd get poofed if i get hit even if they are holograms, so i needed to be careful.

I finished the gems off and thought i was done. I was about to clear the room again more gems appeared, along with blue and yellow diamond.

The diamonds pointed at me, telling the gems to attack, i fought for a minute more but my (weapon) broke/was thrown from my hand/s. I summoned another weapon and continued to fight, getting more tired as i went on.

It felt as if i was on a real battlefield. I tried to tell the room to stop but i was too out of breath for the room to understand. I saw a spear being thrown my way and jumped out of the way, looking behind me to see the room door open and Steven walk in, the spear headed straight for him.

I ran towards him and tackled him to thw ground, yelling for the room to stop the simulation while running.

As we fell, my entire body began to tingle, i held onto Steven as we landed on the ground, a bright light emerging from both out gems, then, i lost consciousness.