{ Prologue }

Scott stood holding the golden stag antlers in one hand.  
His dark cyan eyes glanced over the golden metal and pondered if his decision was the right one. 
Scott was doing this a lot lately. Contemplating his decisions, while staring at this golden helm piece. Scott sighed, this was tiresome. It really was. He hadn't slept in days, and the bags under his eyes showed just how exhausted he was. 
" My Liege, The letters are ready to be sent. " Spoke a voice from behind him. His advisor, Alexius was holding a small chest full of envelopes. And as Scott tilted his head to face his trusted advisor, Alexius got down on one knee and held the chest up. 

" Place them on my desk, I'll sort it out in a minute. " Scott spoke his voice radiating power and authority. Alexius nodded and gently placed the chest on the monarch's desk. " Leave " Scott ordered, And the guards bowed before leaving Scott's bed chambers. His advisor closed the doors behind his guards, leaving the Golden Stag Champion to his thoughts. 

Scott's posture slumped, Finally alone. He placed the stag horns back onto the mantel, the metal gleaming in the candlelight. Turning to the chest, Scott opened the lid, Seeing the many invitations soon to be in the hands of his allies. The beautifully made invitations, handwritten by him & his council. His advisor would go over them, and then he would give them to Scott and he would go over the invitations and he would stamp them. Scott sat down in his red leather seat and began to look over the invitations. A few minutes in something caught his eye. 

' Mmm? What's that? ' Thought Scott, as he picked up the invitation. He tensed when he saw the name written in his advisor's elegant handwriting. 

     ᔕOᒪIᗪᗩᖇITY ( TᕼE ᑕOᗪ ᖴᗩTᕼEᖇ )

" Oh . . . " He murmured. A soft blush dusting his cheeks. And a warm feeling grew in his stomach. A smile grew across his face, but soon it vanished. He straightened his back, The warm feeling vanished, and all blush vanished from his cheeks. Scott coughed and shuffled the invitations around in front of him. 

Scott reached into his desk drawer and pulled out the official Rivendell royal seal. Thoughts of Jimmy gone. He gently placed a folded invitation in front of him. He picked up one of the blue candles and dripped some wax onto the folded paper, before stamping the cooling wax. When he removed the stamp, it had imprinted his signature antlers into the wax. 
He repeated this step until all the invitations were stamped and sealed. 

Glancing over to the grandfather clock every so often, the elven king silently watched the hand swing back and forth, back and forth, over and over again. Feeling his eyelids droop, Scott stood up and staggered over to his bed. Collapsing into the soft sheets. He closed his eyes and accepted darkness, even though darkness was accompanied by silence. 

( ıllıllı ( 𝐄ηᗪ ) ıllıllı ) 

( Story credit Idea : Derukia_Caiku )