Chapter One

Scott stood at the entrance to his kingdom, waiting. 
His Advisor and his best general were standing a few meters behind him. 
They were very calmly waiting for the other kingdom rulers, as they had all RVSP-ed and said they were to arrive a few days early to get accustomed to Scotts Empire. 

" I don't think our Liege is sleeping well, " Alexius said, trying to make some commentary. 
The tall dark-skinned woman standing beside Alexius, sighed softly, Her purple eyes calmly looked at Scott. " Your Right Alexius. But as his general and advisor, it's not our job to get ourselves involved in his personal affairs.  He is our king, he will ask if he needs our assistance" 
Alexius nodded and dropped the subject. A few minutes of calm silence passed before the soft beating of horse hoofs echoed on the mountain path. Scott raised his head and straightened his back, waiting for the first arrival. 

Two beautiful black horses arrived carrying a pink-haired woman in a light teal dress, and a brown-haired male dressed in a green suit. Their golden crowns looked stunning in Scott's opinion. The rulers pulled their horse's reins back, ordering them to stop. Scott walked over to them and bowed his head, " Greetings, Welcome to Riverdell. " He spoke. 
The male bowed his head and dismounted his ride. " Oceans blessings Scott Smajor leader of Riverdell. " The woman spoke, as the male helped her off her horse. 
" Greetings. " The male said extending his hand towards the cyan-nette. 
" Queen LDshadowlady of the Ocean Empire and King Smallishbeans of Mezalea? I presume. " 
Scott asked, shaking his hand. 
Lizzie nodded and interlinked her arm with Joels. 

" Please call me Joel. We're in your kingdom, it's unfair if you call us by our royal names. " 
" And call me Lizzie, Queen LDshadowlady is too formal for a celebration. "

Scott nodded and turned to face his general and advisor. 
" This is Alexius Huxley my Advisor, and Kitsune Creed my best General. They will be joining us at the festival. "
Kitsune got down on one knee and bowed. Alexius bowed, showing respect to the great leaders. 
Lizzie's eyes shimmered and she said " I adore your earings Kitsune, Their beautiful. " Kitsune got of her knee and smiled. " Thank you, your highness. I find your hair marvellous. "  

The conversation was interrupted by more beating of horse hoofs, and in came some more rulers Two on large white horses and one walking beside them, his elytra rig closed and limp on his back.
" King Scott Smajor? " Asked one of the riders, pulling down her purple hood. Scott nodded, and the rulers introduced themselves. 
" fWhip, I must say, from the air your empire is stunning. " the messy-haired male said, extending his hand towards Scott. Scott smiled and shook fWhips hand. 
" Geminitay of Crystal Cliffs, a pleasure your highness. " Scott shook her hand as well. 
" Pearlescentmoon, thank you for inviting me to your festival. " 

Once they had shaken hands with Scott, they peeled off in groups while their horses were led to the stables to rest. 

" I adore your hair Scott it looks amazing. " Joel told Scott, as they sat down on the fountain bench. " I agree with Mr Beans, It's adorable. SO cute! " Pearl agreed, adjusting her flower crown. Scott smiled, a genuine one, and he complimented them back. They started up a conversation which proved less awkward than Scott anticipated, while they waited for the other empire rulers to arrive. 

Around twenty minutes later, a strong gust of wind blew through the entryway, followed by the beating of wings. The rulers looked up in amazement as a man dressed in tribal jungle attire landed in front of them. His large and colourful wings with an impressive 14-foot wingspan, gently folded up as he landed. " Good Afternoon, " He said grinning from ear to ear. Scott recovered from the ruler's amazing entry and walked over and extended his hand.
" Good Afternoon, My name is Scott Smajor, welcome to my Empire. " 
" Joey Graceffa, ruler of the Jungle Empire. Thank you for inviting me. " They shook hands, a firm handshake. 
Gemini's eyes were shining. " Your wing's are amazing! I'd never thought I'd meet an Elytrian in my time! "
Joey smiled and extended one of his wings towards her, " You can touch it, I don't mind. " Gemini gently brushed her hand over his brightly coloured feathers, being very gentle, almost shy. Joey talked with Scott as Gemini stroked his wings. 

The other rulers recovered from the shock of the winged monarch's entrance and continued their conversations.  

___________________________________()________________________________________