Chapter Ten

( Does anyone remember when I said that Kitsune would be called Fox? Yeah, that didn't happen...

Scott and Solidarity stood feet from Alexius, Kitsune, Sasi and Storm ( Alexius's Wife ) hands interlinked. 
The blond-haired male shakily exhaled and began, " I would like to tell you that I and Scott are now dating. I'm not asking for your permission to date him, as he is a living, breathing person who can make his own decisions. I just wanted to alert you to our relationship. " 
The cyan-ette softly smiled and gave Solidarity a reassuring look. 

Alexius frowned before he asked. " Who asked who? " 
" I asked. " Scott responded, stepping in front of Jimmy. A silence descended on the small group. 
The silence hung heavy for over forty seconds. 
Suddenly, Sasi reached into her pocket and passed Storm twelve gold coins. 
Alexius reached into his pocket and pulled out a slip of paper, he cleared his throat and said, 
" Scott asked so that means . . . " 
" Sasi just paid me. " 
" I'm pretty sure that Alexius owes me ten coins, as it's Wednesday. And he bet on Friday... " 
" No, I don't. You owe me seventeen coins. It's still during the festival. " 
" When did that bet happen? " 
" Wait, who do I owe? " 
" You owe me fourteen coins. . . Or was it fifteen? " 
" No, it was fourteen. " Kitsune said handing Storm a small pouch of coins. Alexius was crossing the bets of the paper with his quill. 

The newfound boyfriends stood in shock, surprise and amazement as the group exchanged coins. 
The soft clinking of the gold disks and the murmuring between the group drowned out Scott and Solidarity gentle laughter. 
" Wait, Wait, Wait they bet on our relationship? " The blond said surprised. 
Scott chuckled and softly said, " When Sasi and Kitsune first went out on a date, Alexius, Storm, Vivian and Me, bet for hours. It's kinda like a sport for them. " 
" Vivian does this too? " 
" Half the castle does. " Scott laughed guiltily. 

The two groups continued chatting before Alissa knocked on the study door. 
" Vivian's back. " She said stepping into the room, holding the door open with her foot. 
The fourteen-year-old marched through, she was wearing a light yellow dress, her green hair was brushed back, and her apron was wrapped tight around her body. Vivians had bandaids on her nose, cheek, eyebrow, and her hands. 
" I'm not dead!! " she chirped outstanding proudly. 
Storm extended her arms and the girl raced forwards into her mother figures embrace. 
The silver-haired woman held the smaller girl tightly, While Alexius wrapped his arms around both of them. 
Kitsune wrapped her arms around the three, then Sasi did the same, and then Solidarity then Alissa, then lastly Scott.  

" This is extremely uncomfy," murmured Vivian, shaking her head. 
" Oh~ deal with it. " Laughed Scott. 
The group pulled apart and they smiled. Vivian then noticed that the paper with all the bets was sitting on the desk. She blinked before finally realising.
She looked from Scott to Solidarity and back again. 
Her eyes lit up and she cheered, " I'm gonna be a flower girl!! "  
Jimmys face lit up like a Christmas tree, and Scott looked like his soul left his body. 
Sasi began laughing and gently nudged the green-haired girl out of the room. " What did I do? " 
Alexius walked out after them, chuckling. 
Storm and Kitsune whistled and left to talk with the rulers. 
Alissa picked up her sword and left the room, making the excuse that she needed to train. 

The two were left alone with one another. 
" Sorry if Vivian made you feel awkward. She's a bit different. But that's okay. " Scott grinned and pulled the other close to him. Solidarity placed his hands on Scott's chest, staring up at the cyan-ettes face. 
Scott lightly pecked the cod fathers lips. 
The blond blushed bright red. 
" Cute. " Murmmered Scott. 

___________________________________()___________________________________________

Rebel stood in front of Aeor. 
The Creator was standing next to them and Rebels two children. Dan, God of free will, And Rogue, Goddess of War. 
" Storms brewing. . . " Muttered Dan, wincing. 
Rogue nodded. " I'm the goddess of War, and I'm terrified. " She shivered. 
" Rebel's my wife, and I already want to run. " The Creator agreed, their pointed ears downcast. 

" Care to Explain again Aeor? I don't think I heard you properly. " Rebel said with a bitter tone. 
" My brother Exor, has escaped, Y-Your highness... " Stammered the petrified male. 
The goddess clenched her teeth.
" And he did what? " she snarled again. 
" He k-killed Emily. One of the Koi twins. " Aeor lowered his head in worry. 
Rebel laughed darkly. 
Lightning flashed across the sky, shattering the silent night. 
" This will be fun... " Dan mumbled, running a hand through his bright blue hair. 
Rogue turned to one of her guards and in a hushed tone said, " Go get Wither. Someones going to get hurt. " 
The guard nodded and quickly walked away. 

" Where, when and how did this take place? "  The Creator shouted out from beside Rebel's throne where they and their kids were standing. 
" Yesterday night, the main festival square. He jumped her, slitting her t-throat. " 
Rebel. Was. Pissed. 
Lighting struck all around the castle, it began to rain badly, the braziers in the throne room blew out as a powerful wind blew through the palace, and Rebels body was now covered in lightning. 
" ℜ𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢, 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔫. 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔛𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥. 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔬𝔯 𝔄𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢. "  Hissed the angry goddess.

Rogue bowed and hastily left the room. 
Just as she left, a white-haired male ran in and up beside Dan. " What's going on!! "  He had to shout to be heard. 
Dan shouted back, " Emily got killed. She hasn't been reborn yet!!! " Dan snapped his fingers and continued. " I almost forgot, Exors champion, Xornoth killed her!! Mums Beyond Pissed! "
The white-haired male opened up his large white angel wings and began to flap them, creating a vortex spell. The Creator and their son stepped in beside Wither ( The white-haired medic ) and Aeor hastily joined them.  

The group watched as their Queen, mother in law, wife and Mother, contemplated her options. 
She stood for a second before snapping her fingers, opening a portal. 
Rebel marched through and the portal snapped shut. 
The chaos died down, and Wither disabled his vortex spell. 
" Where's she off to now? " asked Wither in his thick British accent. Dan frowned. Aeor shivered and shook the snow off himself. 

" I'll give you one guess. " The Creator groaned. 
" Riverdell. " Sighed the suited deer god. 
Rogue peeked around the door, before coming in. " I sent our ' Riverdell spy ' off to find Rebel and to alert us. " She spoke walking over, axe in hand. 
" You mean, Your Spy? " Aeor Sighed, looking at the spot where Rebel once was. 

The Creator sighed, before turning around and walking out to the balcony. 
They stepped up onto the balcony railing and turned to face their children and friends. 
" I'll go get her back. I'll also get Rogues Spy. " 
And with that, the demon jumped off the balcony, disappearing into the clouds. 

Wither looked alarmed. 
He went running to the balcony to see if the demon was okay. Before he could, Dan grabbed him and pulled him in. 
" Are they okay?! They could've hurt themselves! " The white-haired male said alarmed. 
Rogue snorted, "They're a god. They can't die. Plus, we are literally on a floating Island, hovering above the ocean, far away from land. " She said waving her hand through the clouds and fog. 
" Also on that note, we are literally in the imperial palace. One of the most powerful & magical places in the entire world. Opening a portal is like lifting a finger for them. " 

Wither gently sighed, sinking back into his fiance's arms, wings folding up.  
Rogue reached into her cloak and produced a small baby crow. The young bird was fluffy and soft to the touch. She held it up to her deer skull mask, where the small chick nuzzled happily into the cool bone. 
The masked woman raised the bird to the dark sky and Shouted, 
" PRO REGE MARI!! 
PRO REGE TEMPESTAS!! 
PRO REGE AER!!
PRO REGE BELLIO!! " 
She then tossed the raven chick in the air. 
The bird burst into flame, and when it landed on the railings, was now fully grown and its feathers were now the colours of a flame. 

Rogue whistled and the raven flew up to Rogues shoulder. 
" Warn the people of Riverdel, protect them from my mother. Comfort Emma. " Ordered Dan, gently taking the bird from Rogue. 
Wither lightly brushed the birds head, before his fiance launched it into the air. 

Aeor ran his hand up to his antlers. 
" I didn't tell Rebel one thing. Xornoth has manipulated one of the rulers. His name is Joey. " This caught the attention of everyone on the balcony. 
" Every.Last.Detail.Now. " Snarled Rogue. 
After Aeor recounted everything, it was decided that they would bring in Exors champion even if it meant them their immortal lives. 

As the group disbanded, Wither and Dan's other child walked over. 
" W-What's going on Mummy? " The small boy asked as Wither picked him up. 
" War sweetheart. The villains of this world have had their way for too long. And some of us just can't stand it any longer. " 
________________________________()______________________________________________

( End ) 

Any more viewers who wish to add their OC's into the book? 

Also, on this note, Alissa is the OC of I'mFromThatFandom (?) 

Good Day / Night