Rewritten

Howdy, 

I know I haven't been active here lately, but I have a good reason. 

As you could probably tell from the title of this chapter, I'm rewriting this book. 

In my eyes, several things just don't fit into the original story line I had in mind while writing chapter One- three. 

Xornoth showing up was one, murder was another, introducing more new scenes and characters were also kinda not what I had in mind. 

So this story will be rewritten, but don't fret!! 

I will still upload the end to this story, while writing everything all over again. 

All Oc inserts will still be used, but in a different way . 

The story will still be the same to and extent, but aside from just brushing up a few details, I will be making the chapters longer and more story based.

There will be more humor, more action, and more Vivian. 

( Everyone loves Vivian. ❤  So expect more. ) 

The other books I'm writing will also be rewritten, and some of you sacred braincell holders figured out this book and another were linked way before it became a reality, ( good job! ) 

And finally, thank so much for the support, thank you for the appreciation, and thank you for just being here in general. 

I love hearing from you all, I love reading your comments and your feedback. 

Stay safe, and have an amazing day!! 

- Author -