Chapter Thirteen ( PART TWO / THREE )

( Four Hours After Part One )

Scott stood on the cliff overlooking the large battlefield.
He frowned, Aspen was not here. In the upcoming battle, Aspen was needed.
Scott had a plan, a good one according to Alexius, and it required Aspen's elvish magic.

Solidarity stepped up beside him, his armour glowing a soft purple hue.
The cyan-ette turned to his boyfriend and smiled.
The cod fathers armour was a silver colour, his shield was attached to his back, and his blond hair was slicked back.
" Are you ready? " asked Scott, taking the smaller male hand in his own.
" No. " laughed Jimmy.

The two shared a smile.
The cyan-ette looked into the eyes of the blond. Scott smiled and laughed.
" What? " asked Jimmy, tilting his head.
" Nothing. " replied the champion.
He turned back to the large field.

Lizzies guards, tall knights in pale pink and blue armour, were standing in front of Scott's warriors, guarding them as Scott's warriors trained. Their spears and shields made them visible as they moved.
Lizzie was standing next to Joel, they were holding a map between them.
fWhip's warriors were large, copper-iron golems with bright red eyes. They were standing at the side of the empire rulers troops. fWhip was standing on a large outcrop below them, his visor down.
Geminitay's dragons were circling the skies, roaring and blowing plumes of fire. Their scales were gleaming in the sunlight. Gemini was kneeling in a ring of Redstone, chanting words that no one could understand.
Pearlcentmoon's warriors were large wild beast's with flowers growing on their body's, they were stamping the ground and snorting. Pearls dress was gone and replaced with a pale yellow armour.

Solidarity's cod guard was sharpening their weapons and practising moves against Scott's warriors. Vivian, standing in her mother's armour, was monitoring them.
Scott noticed that her hair was dyed bright red.

Alexius was standing next to his wife, his dark red armour matching his cape. Storms ( ? ) armour was a dark grey.

It will be a hard four months.
Gathering materials.
Training.
Gathering Armies.

Scott was determined to kill this son of a demon.

Vivian turned and looked up at her brother figure.
" YOUR HIGHNESS! WE ARE READY! " Vivian's voice sounder deeper thanks to her helmet.
Scott nodded, he watched the troops turn to him.
Solidarity let go of Scott's hand and stepped back so the spotlight was on the Empire Ruler.

Scott stepped to the very edge of the cliff. He raised his arms.
" BROTHERS! SISTERS! ALL THOSE IN BETWEEN! MY FRIENDS! TODAY WE HAVE A KNOWN ENEMY! HE HAS TAKEN WHAT DOES NOT BELONG TO HIM! WE MUST TAKE IT BACK! "
Cheers went up. Scott continued.
" TODAY, WE BATTLE! WE FIGHT, FOR OUR FREEDOM! FOR WHAT MAKES US WHO WE ARE! "
Vivian banged her sword against her shield, and yelled, " FOR FREEDOM! "
" FOR FREEDOM! " The armies shouted.
" WE WILL FIGHT THE TIDE! WE ARE WHO WE NEED TO BE! STAND WITH US YOUR RULERS!! LET US PROTECT YOU, AS YOU HAVE PROTECTED US! LET US KILL THIS FOUL DEMON! LET US BE FREE! "

Suddenly Solidarity raised his sword and shouted, " FIGHT THE TIDE!! "
Cheers went up and the dragons roared. fWhip cheered as his golems slammed their hands in clumsy claps. Lizzie hugged Joel and they cheered.

As the cheers died down, Alexius took over.

" PREPARE FOR THE UPCOMING BATTLE! TRAIN, SLEEP, EAT, AND SOMEONE FIND ASPEN! " Ordered Alexius from where he stood.
" YES SIR! " Came the replies from Scott's warriors.

Jimmy took Scotts arm and with a worried tone asked. 
" Whats the plan? " 
Scott reached into his side bag and produced the book he and Vivian stole from the libary.

Jimmy frowned before he read the cover. 
A smile spread across his face. 
He looked at Scott and said,
" You, Scott Smajor, are either extremely dumb, or extremely brave. "