Chapter Twelve

Rebel stood atop the mountain. 
Her body was covered in electricity, Hair slicked back with rain, eyes bright white. Her dress swirled around her ankles. 
The shimmering form of her armour appeared overtop the goddess. 
Rebel raised her head to the stormy skies and screamed out, " XORNOTH!!!! " 
 Lightning shattered across the sky above the pissed goddess. 

Xornoth appeared in front of her. 
He was smirking. 
" Yes? " 
Rebel raised her hand and summoned a lightning rod. 
Xornoths smirk faded. 
The goddess threw the lightning rod at the demon. 
It hit him in the chest, sending him flying down into the streets of Riverdell. 

Xornoth slammed into the cobblestones, leaving a crater in the street. 
Doors opened but shut quickly as Rebel landed above Xornoth. She grabbed his throat and punched him. 
Blood pooled out of the demon's mouth. 

" YOU BASTARD!! YOU DARE KILL A GODLING!? " She shouted, summoning another lightning bolt. 
A powerful wind swept through the city, picking up stray snow and leftover rubbish. 
Xornoth slammed his foot into Rebel's chest, forcing her to let go of her throat. 
Rebel dug her feet into the floor and skidded to a holt. 
" I DARE!! " He shouted at her. 

Rebel raised her right hand a drew a circle in the air beside her. 
A shimmering portal appeared and Rebel reached in, drawing out a long thin sword that glowed yellow. 

Xornoth readied his clawed hand and his grin widened. 
A bright purple flame appeared above his palm. He raised his arm back and threw it towards Rebel, who dodged it easily. The flame smashed into a trash can behind her. 
The two crouched down before dashing full tilt at one another.
Rebel lept into the air and raised her fist back. Xornoth raised his fist back. 

The pairs fists smashed together. 
Lightning and dark energy pulsed through the city shattering windows and throwing open doors. Lights were blown out, lightbulbs were shattered and trees were ripped out from their roots. 
The doors to the chapel were thrown open. Max ran out, hair blowing violently in the wind. 
" WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? " They yelled. 
Rebel and Xornoth took no notice as they began to duel. 

Max reached into their pocket and drew out their communicator. 
" FALLON!! YEAH, IT'S HAPPENING!! I FOUND REBEL! SHE'S PISSED! " Max shouted out. 
" YEAH! SHE'S DUELING XORNOTH!! " Max continued, dodging a stray knife. 
Max shouted out as the ground rumbled sending them to their knees, their device slipped from the non-binarys hands. 

" WHOAH! " Came the crackled reply from the communicator. 
" YOU FELT IT T-WHOAH!! " Max was sent onto his back. " that's g-gonna leave bruise " they groaned. 
" I'M COMING DOWN THERE! " Fallon shouted through the communicator. The sound of a door slamming, and something smashing came from the communicator's cracked screen. 

Xornoh raced forward and kicked Rebel back.
Rebel collided with a tree.
She cried out in absolute agony. She groaned and tried to sit up, only to be pushed down by Xornoth.
The goddesses rage faded away leaving her weaker than before. The storm died down and Rebel simply laid her head back down. 
Xornoth began to beat the tired goddess. 
Blood splattered on the ground, tears fell from her eyes, and choked gasp's echhoed form her pale lips. 
The demon raised his sword and went to drive it through the others chest, only he was knocked off by a spell. 

A 19-year-old purple-haired woman stepped out from behind a tree. 
Her brown eyes glowed brightly with a purple hue from behind her glasses. The womans purple robes flowed around her body and her hair lifted up as her magic pulsed around her. 
Xornoth growled angrily. 
" YOU! " He snarled. 
" Moi? " The girl asked raising an eyebrow, a bright grin present on her face. 

Xornoth glitched in front of her and went to punch her. 
The Creator appeared in front of Xornoth, grabbed his fist and threw him back with such force, he knocked several, thousand year old trees over in the process.

The Creator towered over everyone. Eyes no longer white, but a bright red.
Their head tilted to the side, a tearing sound echoed across the forest as The Creators mouth appeared, a red slit that looked almost carved into their face. 

 Xornoth stood up, looked around, and then snarled knowing he couldn't win with them all there. The woman grinned and waved. 
The demon snarled again before vanishing into the shadows. 

" Thank You My Love, Me and Fallon will take it from here. " The Creator said helping Rebel to sit up against the tree. 
" Yeah your highness, Your daughter trained me well, we'll stop this idiot! " Fallon said confidently. 
" Yes, But first We gather the rulers. " The tall being said, shaking their head. The redness disappeared from their eyes, and their mouth closed. 
The injured lightning goddess nodded tiredly. 
" Oh, Thats not good. She needs a hospital fast. I made a friend at the castle, she knows the medic. We'll need to go there. " The woman noted, crouching down to see Rebels face. 
The Creator nodded and picked their wife up, holding her close to their chest. 
" Lets go. "  
" Done. " 

The human called out their magic book, which floated around her. 
" PORTAL!! PRINCIPIO MUNDUM INTER MUNDUM!! PALATIO!! " 
The human then raised their hand and tore through the world. Looking through the tear in the air, you could see the palace medical bay. 

The medical bay had white floors and neat white beds. 
Jars of medical herbs and boxs of bandages lined the shelves and counter tops, all organised in colour schemes. 

The Creator entered the tear, stepping into the medical bay. Before Fallon followed behind them, she glanced around, looking for Max. 
" Max? " She softly called. 
No answer. 
" oh. " 
Sadly Fallon entered the medicalbay behind the demon. 
_________________________________()_____________________________________________

( Fallon belongs to Rileycatgames. ) 
( Max belongs to ELNAYCO ) 
( Any questions for the Q/A? ) 

Have a good day/night.