Chapter Nine

( A DAY LATER LOCKDOWN OVER )
( The second part of this chapter is a bit messy and odd. )

Alissa growled as she charged towards Kitsune, sword drawn.
Their weapons clashed, and a loud ring of metal echoed across the fighting ring.
Kitsune took a quick step to the side as she shouted out , "ARM UP!! COVER YOUR FLANK!! WATCH MY DOMINIANT ARM!! EYES ON ME!! "
Alissa growled angrily and lunged, cape blowing out behind her.
" WHY... ARE... WE... DOING, THIS!? " the blue haired female snapped, dodging a punch from the older, more experienced warrior.
Kitsune grinned, wrapping her sword around the others, quickly disarming the smaller.
Alissa sword slid across the mat, hitting the wall.

Before she could blink, Alissa was on her back, looking up at the general.
Kitsune was breathing deeply, her black singlet covered in sweat, and her muscles shinning with the same substance.
Her sword was pointed down at Alissas neck, arm bands wet with a thin coating of Alissas blood.

The blue haired woman finally acknowledged the pain in her nose. She reached up and lightly touched the underside of her nose. When she pulled   her hand away, it had drops of blood on it.
" Get up. " ordered Kitsune.
Alissa stood up and got into a fighting position.
Kitsune frowned, " Were not going to spar again, Alissa. Were going to talk. "

Alissa stiffly stood infront of her.
A thin trail of blood running down her face.
Kitsune picked up a cloth from a nearby table and tossed it towards Alissa.
The younger wiped her forehead with it and dabbed at her nose.

Kitsune pulled her shirt off, revealing her binder. The woman ran a hand through her hair. The general cracked her fingers and smiled, flashing her pearly whites.

Alissa sighed and bowed her head.
" I understand Mrs. "
The two sat cross-legged on the sparring match floor.

" What do you think about King Smajors and King Solidarity relationship? " asked Alissa, making the older tense.
" How did you-- "
Alissa tilted her head, " I saw King Smajor nearly kiss King Solidarity. "

Kitsune sighed and looked Alissa right in the eyes.
" Keep this a secret. They will reveal it when their ready. "
Silence decended on the two while Kitsune played with her wedding ring.
Then suddenly, Kitsune shot forward and smacked Alissa.
The blue haired girl gasped in shock, holding her now rebleeding nose.
" Get up. We have sparring to do. "
_____________________________________()_________________________________________

With tired eyes Solidarity blinked in the sunlight. Between living in an a swamp and the foggy weather of Rivendell, he wasn't exactly used to bright sunlight. The cods sensitive eyes made it even worse for the poor male.
He tiredly closed the blinds, and staggered over to bed, shoving his head into the soft, dark pillows.

The Cod father sighed in relief, darkness at last.
A soft knock on the door pulled the mask wearing blond out of his pillows.
" Jimmy, are you alright? " Scott asked through the door.
Confused, Jimmy staggered to the door and pulled it open, and before the cyan-ette could say anything he was yanked inside by his collar.

" Whoah! What the, are you okay Jimmy? " Scott asked worryingly.
" What are you doing out?! You could get in trouble!! "
" Jimmy, the lockdown was lifted last night. . . "
" Oh... I didn't notice. "

The blond collapsed back onto his bed, groaning in pain.
" What's wrong? " Scott asked sitting down beside the other.
" The l-light, it hurts so bad. Everything's s-s bright! " Jimmy groaned unhappily. 

Without a word, Scott stood back up and grabbed the spare blankets. He threw one over the curtains, blocking out the sunlight, one over the blonds head, and the last one over a lamp. The room was plunged into darkness.
The only light was coming from the lantern in the corner, but it was so dim that it only cast a faint glow.

" T-Thank you. " Solidarity smiled, sitting up. " I owe you. "
Scott grinned and sat down again, running a hand through his cyan hair.
" I wanted to tell you that," his cyan eyes met Scott's green ones. " I-I'm sorry I can't do this. "
Scott stood up went to leave, Jimmy stood up too.
Before Scott could leave, Vivian burst out of the closet and shoved Scott onto the stunned male.

" FUCKING KISS!!!! GOD! " Shouted Vivian angrily, her hair messy and untamed. She chattered like an angry chipmunk before running out of the room arms failing behind her.
A squadron of guards ran after her shouting out, " GET HER!! GET HER!! "
" GRAB HER! "

In the heat of the moment, Scott looked at Jimmy before grabbing him and kissing him furiously.
And with the chaos in the hall, the bright sunlight, Scott's awesome hair, and his inhanced senses, Jimmy felt it was the perfect moment to make out with Scott Smajor.

He could feel the warmth, and the love Scott projected via the kiss.
" YESS!!! " screeched the unholy demon child in the hall, her smile dropped however when she was side tackled by a guard.

The two boys pulled apart and they smiled. Scott smiled at Jimmy before he turned indicated to cover his ears, which the Cod father obliged.
Scott turned to the door and shouted,
" GET HER SOME COFFEE!!! WHAT ARE YOU, IDIOTS!!?? "
" sorry sir.. OH SHIT SHE BITES!!!! "

Jimmy nervously laughed and closed the door, waving to Vivian who had coffee being shoved down her throat.
" What happened to Vivian? " Solidarity  asked, returning to sit next to Scott.
Scott grinned a sheepish grin.
" Yeah Vivian gets like that sometimes. It's a mix of low caffeine, wanting to kill God, spite and the craving for anarchy. "
" That's, concerning? "
" Kinda... "
" Will you be my-- "
" Yes. "

Scott jumped to his feet and fist pumped the air. " Yes! " he spun around and smashed his lips upon Solidarity. Before littering his face with kisses.
A grin erupted across both their faces. And in a moment of weakness, Scott let his large gold wings out, wrapping them around Solidaritys smaller frame.

Shocked, Jimmy simply extended his hand to the tattered wings. Brushing his hand across the burnt, torn and damaged feathers tenderly.
Scott realised his mistake and began to apologize.
" I-I'm sorry... I-I shouldn't have shown you these. . . There ugly. " 
The Cod father looked sad.

" Oh Scott. It's alright... your wings are beautiful in their own way. " he softly said. Scott cleared his throat and tucked his wings away.
Jimmy tilted Scott's fave to him, he leaned in and whispered,
_____________________________________()_________________________________________

( You Thought... )