Chapter Four

( My drawing ^ ^ ^ ^ ^, Please do not take without my permission. ) ( Story Idea credit to Derukia_Caiku ) 

Scott was lying in his bed. Solidarity was asleep in his embrace. 
They had walked home and the pair were too tired to go to their separate rooms. So they collapsed in Scott's bed.
It was an awkward position, with the blond on his chest, and somehow deer had gotten in and was now sitting on Scott's other side. Deer was snorting softly and blowing Scott's cyan hair around. The champion inhaled and exhaled frustrated.
He gently elbowed Deer in the side. The stag looked up at his owner tired. " Go out to your stable. I'm putting Solidarity to bed. " 
Deer snorted and got up, jumping off the king-sized bed much like a large dog would. He strutted over to the door and nudged it open with his antlers, and disappeared down the hall. 
Scott slowly and steadily got to his feet before picking the smaller male up bridal style. 

The ruler strode out of his room, striding down the corridor head held high. The Aeor guards stationed around the castle saluted/bowed to him as he walked down the endless hall. There weren't many of them around, only enough for the main doors to be guarded. 

Kicking the door open with his foot, the elf silently walked across the room towards a pale green bed, lightly placing the blond down. He pulled the covers up to Solidaritys neck, admiring the others room. All rooms for the visiting rulers had been designed to fit them specifically. 

Solidaritys had dark green curtains with small green crystals hanging down at the bottom of the drapes. The floors and walls were made of dark oak, and he had a large green carpet in the shape of a cod in the center of the room. On his dark oak side tables were white candles, a small fishbowl, a pile of papers and a cup of pens. 
Scott smiled and went to leave, only to have a hand tightly grab his wrist. 
" Thank You. . . . " Whispered Solidarity, his eyes half lidded. 
The cyan-ette smiled, " Anytime. Good night Jim. " 
Before Scott went to leave again, Jimmy sat up and pulled Scott down to him. Pushing his lips against the others. 
The deer champion was shocked. 
Time slowed. 
Breathing and not breathing and hearts beating rhythmically. Jimmys lips were soft against Scott rougher ones. 
The cyan-ette immediatly kissed back. 

Their lips morphed against one another. 
Scott couldn't breath. 
Solidarity couldn't think. 
It felt as if their body were on fire, and it felt like they were finally complete. Scott pulled away just enough to say, " This feels amazing. " 
Jimmy smiled against the others lips. " Good night Scott. I can't wait for tomorrow. " 

Solidaritys hand fell down and he lay back onto the bed. 
Aeors champion excited the room, and felt immensialy happy. That is until he saw his General and Advisor standing there looking dead faced. 
" Your Highness. " Spoke Kitsune, her eyes no longer purple and instead a dark red colour. Confused, Scott frowned and asked what was going on.
" We need to talk, now. " Alexius said. 

___________________________________()________________________________________

The door to the study closed and Kitsune waved her hand, making the candles flicker into life. 
Scott walked to his chair and sat down. 
The two others sat down in front of him. 
" Now, What do you need? And why the red eyes? " 
The others looked at one another and then Scotts advisor went for it. 
" We found something bad, or good, depending on how you take it. " 
The cyan-ette raised his eyebrow. " Oh? " 

The general held up a piece of paper and gave it to the king. 
Scott scanned it and got confused, then shocked, and then he didn't know what to do. 

Scott Smajor is to be married to ******** ( ***********) 
by order of the high gods, the empire council, and their official guardians. 
The council had approved this marriage and is to happen when both come of age. 

Legal Guardian signatures: