Trained to Fight

I pant and keep running, my face scratched and my legs sore. "You can't escape deary~!" I hear the Undertaker shout and drop, my foot out as I slide under a table. "Oh where has that adorable girlie gone?!" I hear Grell next.

"Probably hiding until we leave." William, I hear him push up his glasses. "Well then we have to find her! She's not a class A reaper!" Ronald, don't know him well. "Hello dearie." I hear next to me and jump as I see the Undertaker. "Run?" He asks and I shake my head, "oh? Then what?"

I grab him by the neck and jump up, breaking through the table I was under, using him as a shield so I don't hurt myself. He laughs as I throw him at Grell and Ronald. Ronald dodges but of course Grell... "Ouch! Hasn't your mother taught you manners!" Grell shouts.

My animal side emerges, my nails growing long and my eyes narrowing into slits. "My mother....is dead." I hiss and spin, the air splitting as blades of wind cut through it. They all jump out of the way to avoid getting hit.

Ronald comes first, aiming his....thing, at me. I dodge and he tried to swing it around. Dropping to a crouch, I bring my leg around and knock Ronald off his feet. As soon as I do, Grell attacks.

Grell tries to bring his chainsaw down on my head while I'm on the ground. I only have a moment to think before I make my nails even longer and stronger than usual and block the attack since I had no time to dodge.

As Grell's attack continues, my eyes widen as I suddenly see William's weapon attacking me without hesitation.

I don't have anytime before I bend backwards, Grell's chainsaw coming down as I retract my nails. Instead of blocking it, this time I catch his chainsaw by using my hands to grab the middle as William's weapon attempts to get me but I'm already out the way.

I see Undertaker coming at me and gasp, crossing my arms and catching both Grell and William's weapons; I use that to throw them over me and at Undertaker. I see the Undertaker dodge in a spit second and frown as William and Grell land on top of each other. (Down Grilliam fans! DOWN!)

I do a few flips away from him as he tries to bring his scythe down on me. "Good~ dearie, keep going. Heeheehee!" I dodge each hit, he doesn't even take a pause as he slices at random places in a blur.

I manage to grab his scythe, only to be flung into a pile of wooden boxes. I sigh softly as he walks over and points the scythe at my neck. "Good job dearie~!" I shake my head, "how will I protect ciel if I cannot beat you?" He laughs, "I haven't been beaten in a long time dearie~!"

He grabs my hand and pulls me up. I nod a little, "okay...." He let's out a small sigh, "nonetheless dearie. You know what you're doing so I think it's time for you to return to Lord Phantomhive." I puff out my cheeks and submerge my animal side. "How'd you know...?" He laughs, "Lord Phantomhive never allows you to go anywhere alone dearie~!"

I sigh, "yet he'll go everywhere without me." I feel a hand on my head and look up to see William, "although I do not appreciate you throwing me into Grell as you did; I shall tell you this. Ciel Phantomhive is only worried about you. He simply wants you to be safe, I don't think he'd be very happy to know we've been training you this way."

Grell laughs and appears beside William, "so don't tell him! Okay girlie?!" I nod and smile. " I don't have much advice but you were fun to train with!" Ronald shouted happily and Grell suddenly picked me up, holding me in a tight hold. "You can't have Ria! She's mine!" He shouts and squeezes the life out of me. Well, he would if I weren't an angel.

William sighs and simply hits Grell away from me, "I do apologize Ria. Grell is very much an idiot." He pats my head and I smile slightly, "it's okay. He's not being a problem." Undertaker walks over and places a hand on my shoulder, "I think it's about time you go dearie."

I sigh but nod, I know he's right. "Okay, thank you everyone." They all nod and I smile before jumping and letting out my wings before flying off. The night was pitch black and London had begun to burn. "I hope Ciel's alright.... Maybe I shouldn't have left him alone. No, I had to. I had to get stronger to protect Ciel." I state firmly and stop as a sudden smell hits my nose.

Not just any smell, Ciel's scent. Not only that but, "BLOOD?!" I hiss and dive as I follow the strong smell. The scent is strong which is the only reason I can smell it above other's.

I stop and pause as I see Sebastian fighting Ash....and Angela? 'How though, they're both fallens but I didn't know they were the same person!' He pauses when he senses me and smiles before bowing to Ash, "my apologies but our fight will have to be put on hold. It seems you have someone who is more eager than me at the moment." I smile as I hear Ciel shouting about how he didn't care who it was. "Though, please be quick Lady Ria."

I nod as he bows and turns to walk away. Ash is trying to kill him in a second and I use my nails to block the sword attack, much like how I had done William's weapon. Ash smirks and I hiss as he jumps back. "Ria..." I hear Ciel's surprised whisper and smile slightly.

"Sebastian stop this! Ria won't fi-!" I hiss and cut him off, "stop it! I can protect you and I will!" He gets quiet and I don't have to see him to know that he's shocked. Small tears form in my eyes as I pull out my dagger, "if there's one thing I know...is that I fight for you and only you Ciel." I smile as I hear him mumble my name.

Turning my attention back to Ash, I dodge as his sword tries to stab me. My eyes become golden and form slits as I smirk. "Now the real fun begins." I grin and I can tell Ash is slightly startled.

2525252525252525252525252525

Sorry about the really long updates, good news though! The horrible thing called school is almost over~! I get out by the end of next week so please be patient and I should update most of my books by then. Arigato and thanks for reading my Delirious Little Nutellas!

Ja ne!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!!

~Animeandmusic