Ciel's P.O.V

Ciel's P.O.V

When I wake up, we're almost to the manor. "Ria?" I speak in the dark carriage. I don't see her anywhere and I start to panic, "Sebastian!" I call and the carriage stops. "Yes, Milord?" I glare at him, "where is Ria?" His eyes widen when he sees she's gone. "I'm not sure Bocchan." I curse under my breath.

"We're going back to the manor, we'll search for her later. She may have just wandered off as usual." I wave it off even though I have a feeling its more than innocent wandering.

At the manor, I slam a letter from the Queen on my desk. "Damn it to hell!" I shout when I see what the letter says. Girls have been disappearing lately without a trace. "Bet you wish you had went back, don't you Bocchan?" Sebastian taunts. (A/N: I couldn't help the OOCness xD)

*Time skip brought by Ciel's 'who're you calling my lady?' face.*

I run in along with Grell and Sebastian. Inside, there is many writings on the walls. My gaze stop on Ria sitting in a chair. "Ria!" I shout and run over to her, her eyes are shut. "Ria! Ria! Ria!" I shout, shaking her shoulders. "Ciel...." She mumbles slowly.

"I bet....Elizabeth.....is more than...a task then?" I look at her in confusion, "Elizabeth? What do you mean?" She stares at me sadly, "I'm only.....a pathetic excuse....of a Lady..." My eyes widen, "who told you that?" She says nothing and I purse my lips. "Ria, don't believe what others tell you."

"But-." I stop her, "ignore them. Need be, you focus on what I say." A voice stops us from saying anything else. "She wants to make the one she loves happy, instead she hurts him." I pause, 'love?' Ria's arms raise and she is pulled into the air. A ax is thrown into her hands. "No! Stop!" She shouts.

Sebastian grabs me and dodges each strike. "Grell, I know you see it too." Sebastian calls. "I don't find this very interesting," Grell replies until Sebastian continues. "Please," that idiot shinigami raises his scissors to Ria. "No!" Instead of cutting her up, she is dropped to the ground. "Puppet strings," Sebastian comments and holds one of them.

"Ria," I run over to her and pull her into my lap. "Ciel....will I ever be more....than a task....for you?" She asks, tears clouding her eyes slightly. "You are no task Ria, that I promise." She smiles and grabs my hand. "I'm glad."

*Time skip brought by that creepy little doll.*

Grell jumps away and Sebastian is about to perdue but I stop him. "I think that's enough for tonight."

We get to the carriage and Ria is placed beside me as Sebastian drives. "Ciel~..." She purrs in her sleep and snuggles into my side, I turn red and try to escape but I can't. When we arrive at the manor, Sebastian opens the door for us. "Not a word." I hiss and pick Ria up, carrying her to the house.

12121212121212121212

I know this wasn't long...at least I don't think it was, its hard to tell with the new update. Anyway! Loves to all my Nutellas!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~Animeandmusic