Meeting the Parents

3rd P.O.V

Ciel had fallen unconscious, only to wake in a different place. "Its much harder to summon humans..." A man comments and helps Ciel stand up. "Who are you?!" Ciel asks, angry. "I'm Zavier, the Father of who you call Ria." Ciel's eyes widen and narrows, "what? You aren't like her mother are you?"

Zavier shakes his head, "no I am full angel. Born human, died and became an angel." Ciel nods a little, "alright but what do you want with me?" The man sighs, his green eyes looking tired. "You are the one Ria loves, correct?" Ciel nods and Zavier runs a hand through his short red hair.

"Then you should know there is a way to undo what has been done to Ria." Ciel's eyes widen when he hears the man's explanation. "What?! How?!" Zavier smiles at Ciel's eagerness to help his daughter, knowing he cares. "Her dagger, it will cut through anything but its user. I used it formerly but I left it with the Undertaker."

Ciel looks thoughtful, "no wonder the Undertaker wanted to see Ria alone that day." Zavier nods, "problem is... I don't have another, its in Ria's possession as of now Aria's." Ciel grits his teeth at the set back. "Though if we get the dagger from her, perhaps you can stab her." Ciel looks at Zavier, "so you're coming with us?"