Preview: Waking to a Different Prospective

My P.O.V

After Sebastian kills Ash, in a way you all do not want to know. Ciel falls with Ria in his arms, dadadee dadada. Now! We're all at the next part of the story. Here's a sneak peak for the next book because this one is over. Yes, I said over I must apologize to my awesome readers that have stuck with me but I am trying, I'm also working. Me? Work? Ha, I know it sounds funny. Though it is true lovelies. Back to le storay!

~~~~

Ria's P.O.V

I wake up and blink as I look around. "Alois? Alois, where are you?" I call and crawl out of bed. I rub my eyes tiredly and let out a small yawn. "Alois...." I mumble and frown, looking around. I'm in his room, he should be here right? Humans do sleep here I think.

I sigh softly and leave the room with my nightgown, first mistake. I walk down the halls, easily getting lost; second mistake. I frown as I see a room with a male inside. "Alois...?" I mumble when I see him. Alois' gaze snaps up to me, locking our eyes in less than a moment.

I smile and walk into the room, "Alois. I-." He hits me harshly and I fall to the ground, holding my cheek. "Tch, disgusting! Don't you know how to dress yourself!? You're so pitiful Ria. Go find Claude!" He shouts at me. The male behind him stands up as if to hurt Alois.

I get up quickly and grab Alois, hugging him close. "Alois, be careful. You can't turn your back on someone..." I mumble, knowing it was a lesson that was learned but I don't really remember where...

I look down at Alois, who's face is buried in my chest as he kneels slightly to reach my height. "I'm so sorry Ria! I should never have hurt you! You care so much for me! Please don't ever leave me!" I smile and grab Alois' face in my hands, rubbing his teary cheeks with my thumbs. "I'd never leave Alois."

He sniffles, "you promise Ria?" I nod, "I promise." I lick his tears to reassure him and he pushes me away, "gross! Don't lick me! You dog! You stupid, stupid dog!" I wince as he raises his hand but the male we had both forgot, grabbed Alois' hand. "Sir, may I ask for you to show me that tea?"

I look down, 'why do I keep failing with these creature customs....?' I sigh softly and look up, noticing the male's hand in my face. I take it and smile, "thank you...." He says nothing but leads me as he follows Alois. We find...

~End of Preview~

Sorry my Nutellas~ but there will be a book 2! It shall be called, 'awesome of all awesomeness!'

Reaper- She's kidding. -_-

Am not! I am a special kind!

Reaper- Not that special. +-+

*curls up in Tamaki corner* so cruel....

Reaper- The real thing is going to be called, 'Angel Reborn'. Give her time, we all have no idea how long she'll take to update. -,-

Wahhhhhhh!!!

JTK- Nope, we are not doing the crying Anime! Not today!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND TELL ANIME TO SHUT UP!

T~T Jeff, Y U So cruel?

~Animeandmusic