Mother's Orders

I follow Ciel around almost all the time. He kept his promise. I eat cake happily in his study as he works. "Ria, I think its about time we talked about your stay at the Trancy manor." I frown immediately, "why?" Ciel sighs, "so that I know what happened exactly in case I need to explain these things to the Queen."

I blink, "okay. I..." I then proceed to give him an extremely descriptive, description about what had happened at the Trancy manor. Ciel looks like he has a headache when I'm finished. "Please tell me that's all," he groans and rubs his temples. I tilt my head, "did I do something wrong?"

He shakes his head and sighs, "I just didn't think you'd give a description of all your senses." I blink again as he helps me stand up. "Come with me, I cannot visit the Queen on such sort notice again." He explains and I nod, not really understanding.

Someone bursts into the study and I look up quickly. "Lady Ria! I was so worried!" Soma runs in crying and I don't notice Ciel's eye twitch as Soma tries to hug me. I tilt my head slightly when he hugs me tightly, lifting me up and spinning me around. "Soma put her down!" Ciel orders.

I feel Soma's pout as he sets me down. I put a hand to my head, 'what is this feeling...?' Ciel grabs my hand and tugs me out the room and I hear him shout at Soma vaguely. "Bye Ria! See you next visit!" I hear Soma shout as well and I become confused. "Ria....you look a little pale, are you feeling nauseous?"

I look at Ciel, "is that what this feeling is?" I ask and he sighs, picking me up. He carries me to my room and sets me on the bed, "get up when you feel better and come see me." I nod and he leaves the room. I close my eyes and sigh softly, feeling what Ciel had called nausea leave me as I fall asleep.

The next time I wake, I find myself in a forest. "I heard you were named Ria?" I hear Mother's voice behind me and I turn to face her. "Yes," I answer calmly. "I also see you've been residing with the likes of a....animal." She refers to Sebastian and I frown. "Mother, he is not bad." She grabs my wrist tightly and I yelp.

"Not bad?! You will not return to us at this rate!" I whimper lowly, my animal ears flattening on my head. "I'm sorry Mother..." She let's go of my wrist and I cradle it in my other hand. "Your counterpart needs to die." My eyes widen, "if I do that then I'll die as well!"