The Queen's Court

"Annoying brat," Mother hisses as we walk. "Thinking he could take you away from me. That spoiled rotten brat!" I feel anger rise within me for some reason, "do not call him that." I hiss and her eyes widen at my tone. "O-Okay," she eyes me and I look away as I realize what I've said.

In a way though....

I don't want to take it back.

Ciel's P.O.V

I huff as Sebastian tries to teach me to use a dagger. "This is irritating!" I growl and throw the dagger across the room and into a wall....a foot away from my target. "Milord, you could always ask me to-." I cut him off, I seem to be doing this a lot lately. "No! She is my responsibility and I won't let anyone else do this but me!"

Sebastian sighs and then smirks, "you seem to care a lot for Lady Ria, Milord." I scowl as he grabs the dagger and walks back over to me, handing me the weapon. I snatch it from his hands. "Damn demon." I spit harshly and he smirks as we start our practicing once more.

A few weeks later and I'm finally skilled in combat. "Well Bocchan, I've taught you all you can learn." I scowl at him and put the dagger in a sheath I bought for Ria. Once she returns to normal. "Would you like to retrieve Lady Aria again?"

I shake my head and smirk, playing with the small weapon. "This time, she'll come to us." Sebastian smirks and places a hand to his chest, "yes my lord."

Aria's P.O.V

Mother and I laugh as we kill some of the royal guards. "We'll start with this land, then their world. Next we'll conquer the fairies. We'll start off small and grow with our power, starting with this little kingdom." I ignore her rant as I laugh at the blood on my skin.

We've just entered the main entrance of the palace and have already secured the area. I wipe the blood from my hands and sigh, Mother says I have to be presentable to kill the Queen. She made me wear a white gown and styled my hair, my halo was still around my neck and my skin was more pale than usual.

I smile softly as Mother disappears into the shadows. The royal guards run into the room, pointing their weapons at me. "A female?! A child at that! Is she the one attacking?!" They all converse as I stand there, patiently waiting until I can rip their heads off. "Milady, what are you doing here?" One of them finally asks me.

"I'm scheduled to see the Queen," my voice is soft and sweet. They all loosen, "sorry ma'am but the Queen cannot be seen right now. You'll have to resched-." Before he can finish, Mother has her hand through his throat. "Tch, pitiful humans. When my daughter requests to see the Queen, you let her." She rolls her eyes and pulls her hand out the body, watching it fall to the ground.

"Wh-What the h-hel-?!" I cut off the next man, ripping his head off and giggling at the blood that follows. There were a total of 5 guards meaning I won't be getting too much blood. Mother kills the rest, causing my pout. "I wanted to kill some." She pats my head and smiles, "you'll have the honors of killing the Queen. Now come on."

I mod begrudgingly and follow her upstairs, she rids us of blood in an instant. Walking into the Queen's court, I put on another sweet smile as my Mother hides again. "Your Majesty, I'm here for my appointment." I announce as I walk and the Queen looks at me through her veil, "I don't remember making any appointments child."

I smile softly and sigh in a patronizing way. "Its rude to speak to your future princess that way." She tenses as my Mother drops in front of her and tackles the butler. "Aria!" I turn at the sound of someone shouting my name. "Ah....you." I speak in a bored manner and place my hands on my hips at the sight of the boy and his butler.