Birthday Present

I sit with everyone during Ciel's birthday celebration. "Happy birthday Ciel!" Elizabeth shouts and smiles brightly. When she arrived, they asked me if I was alright with her staying and I hadn't objected. "Tonight we have chocolate pudding," Sebastian places a plate of cake on the table.

He cuts a slice and places it in front of Ciel, "couldn't you have just done this in the kitchen?" He asks bored as he takes a bite, Ciel ends up spitting something out, its a ring. "Its rumored that the ring found in a cake will bring great happiness to the person." Sebastian explains. I smile softly and stop when Elizabeth glares at me.

"That's great Ciel!! You're going to find happiness!!" She squeals loudly. "Now it is time for the gifts, or should I say gift?" Sebastian announces with a smirk. "Gift? Who got me a gift?" Sebastian places a beautifully wrapped gift in front of Ciel, "it was the Lady." Sebastian's answer is vague as Ciel stares at the box in front of him.

"Elizabeth? You got me a gift?" He asks in shock. Elizabeth uses her chance to take credit though she looks as shocked as Ciel at the moment. "O-Of course!" She shouts happily as Ciel opens the gift. Inside is the small Noah's Ark boat I had gotten him at the day of the festival. "Do you like it Ciel?" She asks, her acting definitely believable.

"Yes its very nice." Ciel replies. I clench my fists as she squeals. "Excuse me," I stand. "Ria?" I hear Ciel's voice but I don't stop as I exit the room quickly. "What is this I'm feeling...?" I grab my chest lightly. "It is almost as if I'm...upset?" Touching my cheeks lightly, my hands return to my sight wet.

"I'm....crying? Why?" I mumble as I feel myself shake. "Ria?" I turn around quickly. "Lady Elizabeth?" I ask in shock. "That present was a surprise, I'm quite glad Ciel liked it." I look down as she walks closer. "Was that supposed to be your gift? Again, you've done well for me but you're still the pathetic excuse of a Lady. Ciel is only around you for a reason and I intend to find out."

She looks me up in down, "it definitely cannot be your looks....so what is it?" She starts to circle around me, "perhaps your hair?" She grabs a handful of my hair and yanks harshly on it. "Ouch!" I cry and try to escape her grasp without hurting her, she's still Ciel's fiancé. "No....oh well. Until I figure it out, let this be a warning."

She kicks me in my back and I gasp in pain. "Stay away from Ciel." Her voice is cold. "Let's get back to the party now, okay?!" Her voice takes on a perky tone as she skips to the door. "I suppose you can stay in your room for the rest of tonight, I'll tell Ciel you aren't feeling well." She grins and continues to skip away, shutting the door behind her.

"Ouch..." I mutter and feel the bruise on my back. "Lady Ria? I heard you aren't feeling well, are you ready to retire?" Sebastian questions, standing up quickly, I smile. "I'll dress myself tonight, thank you." He gives me a look before exiting the room. "Now to figure out how to put on a dress....seems simple enough."

Sebastian's P.O.V

I listen as Lady Elizabeth continues to hiss threats and insults at Lady Ria. "No Miss Elizabeth...you are the pathetic excuse of a Lady." I hiss quietly as I watch the young girl skip off with an evil smirk. "Lady Ria? I heard you aren't feeling well, are you ready to retire?" I ask her, hoping she'd tell me about the small skirmish between her and Lady Elizabeth.

"I'll dress myself tonight, thank you." She states with a smile. I accidentally send her a look that wasn't intended for her but for Miss Elizabeth. Headed back downstairs, I see the Young Master speaking with his horrid fiancé. "Ria had told me she wasn't feeling very well is all, Ciel. She said she just wanted to rest for the night, disappointing because it's your birthday Ciel." Lady Elizabeth comments.

I glare inwardly at the girl. 'If only I could tear her to shreds now...' Bocchan takes notice of me and looks my way, "Sebastian make sure Ria is comfortable and in bed." I take a side glance at Lady Elizabeth out the corner of my eyes and answer through gritted teeth. "I have already taken care of it Bocchan. Though she hadn't asked for any help after Lady Elizabeth's....comfort." I almost growl the last word.