Dagger to Gun

I glare at the angel in front of me, my eyesight tinged with red. "I've had enough of you hurting Ciel." I growl and feel my teeth become sharp. "Oh really, I've had about enough of you interfering with my plans." He smirks and attacks a split second later.

He comes at me the same way William did, instead using his sword. This time I dodge the direct attack and bend backwards, planting my hands on the ground and raising my legs and grabbing his wrist with my feet, spinning until it was broken and twisted.

Ash let out a hiss of pain and jumped away, dropping his sword. "You insolent child!" He growled and I smirked, throwing his sword off the side of the bridge. My ears twitch and I smile as a warm feeling envelopes me. I look at Ash, my eyes back to their golden color.

He growls and attacks with his sharp feathers, I simply maneuver around them all. My wings flat against my back as the feathers zip past me. I smirk, "my turn." A black light forms around me, much like a demons shroud but giving off a loving aura.

Closing my eyes for a moment, I opening them to see that everything is moving slowly around me and my dagger has become a large gun. "Sing~." A voice whispers and I smile, knowing who it is.

"Get out your guns, battle's begun.
Are you a saint or a sinner?
If love's a fight then I shall die
With my heart on a trigger.

They say before you start a war,
You better know what you're fighting for.
Well, baby, you are all that I adore.
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be."

I evade all Ash's attacks, knowing he knew what I was about to do but not fully aware of what would happen.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun,
Fighting 'til the war's won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
And I wanna live, not just survive tonight.

Sometimes to win, you've got to sin.
Don't mean I'm not a believer.
And major Tom will sing along.
Yeah, they still say I'm a dreamer.

They say before you start a war,
You better know what you're fighting for.
Well, baby, you are all that I adore.
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be."

I plant my feet on the ground and my gun becomes much larger, three poles stretching out to help me hold it up.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun,
Fighting 'til the war's won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
And I wanna live, not just survive tonight."

A large blast of energy flies from my gun once I pull the trigger. I aim my own feathers around the blast and smirk, seeing Ash conflicted. He knows the blast will hurt him but my wings will end up killing him.

He has no choice but to take the blast, his wings shielding him.

"They say before you start a war,
You better know what you're fighting for.
Well, baby, you are all that I adore.
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be."

I end the song and smile, seeing Ash wounded badly. A hand is placed on my shoulder. "Milady, the young master would like me to take over now. Is that alright?" He asks and I smile a little, nodding. "Y-." My eyes widen as something flies into my back.

"Now we're even my lovely little angel." Ash states behind me as I suddenly spit up blood. "Ria!" I hear Ciel's shout and feel the sword be pulled out my back, Sebastian's eyes becoming pink as my eyesight began to fade.

"Ria!" I hear one last time before everything goes black.

3rd P.O.V

Ciel runs over as soon as the demon wraps the angel in bandages, all the while, blocking hits from the fallen not far from them. "Ria, Sebastian what hapoened?!" He asked angrily, picking up the unconscious girl. "I'm afraid the fallen got the upper hand when she was distracted."

Ciel curses and walks back to his safe point, "Sebastian...this is an order, don't let that fallen die peacefully." Sebastian smirks and bows, "yes. My lord."

262626262626262626

I'm so sorry my Nutellas! I have to get on PC for all of this! Watty is acting weird and won't let me post things from my phone. I'm gonna try to get a laptop soon but until then, gomenasai. ;-;

Reaper- She's right, her app is acting up. Don't get upset......for now.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!!

~Animeandmusic