Half of the Case Closed

I wake up with a start in the middle of the night, "I'm really starting to dislike these dreams." I comment and jump as I scurry down the hallway to Ciel's room. "Cielllllllll......" I whisper and poke his face once, allowing my finger to linger on his cheek. "What is it now Ria?" Ciel groans and stares at me with half-lidded eyes.

"My dreams keep disturbing me." I whisper and Ciel let's me continue. "This time.....the woman died. A shinigami killed her, the man-woman killed her brutally. That's not what disturbed me though...the man-woman really liked Sebastian for some reason." I state and shiver in disturbance. Ciel gives me a strange look but sighs.

"Then are you capable if going back to your own room?" I shake my head vigorously, "no! I don't want to be targeted!" I cover my eyes and hear Ciel become annoyed. "Then what do you suppose I do? You aren't staying in here." I look around and pout. "Would you like me to call Sebastian or one of the servants?"

I shake my head, "no I don't want to interrupt their sleep!" Ciel face-palms, "yet you love to interrupt mine." I allow my cat ears to pop out and flatten them on my head, "please..." I ask sadly with a pout. "I'm not fall for your act." Ciel stares at me straight in the eyes. I fill my eyes to the brim with tears and I can hear his resolve crack.

"Very well but this cannot reoccur anymore." Ciel demands as I scramble into his bed and curl up next to him, purring lowly at the warmth.

Ciel's P.O.V

I stare down at the girl curled up next to me, already asleep. I sigh when I see she didn't put away her animal ears. Her eyes are closed, her mouth slightly open and quiet purrs emit from her. She looks innocent, peaceful. 'So she is some type of psychic? I suppose that does help, I should heed to what she is saying more.'

I sigh and lay back down, turning in the opposite direction. Even though I know I'll end up how we both usually do, me holding her and her burrowed into my side. 'I really can't let her keep winning these debates.'

Ria's P.O.V

I wake up late the next morning, 'I wonder why Sebastian didn't wake me...?' I wipe my eyes tiredly and crawl out of the bed. I look at the clothes on the bed and then to myself. "Maybe I can go find Sebastian." I say out loud and open the room door, walking down the hallway until I come across Madam Red and Ciel finishing up a game of chess.

"Ciel?" I call, he looks up and blushes like mad. "Ciel you allow Lady Ria to roam around in her night attire. How shocking," Madam Red laughs. "R-Ria! What are you doing?!" I blink at them and rub my eyes, "I was looking for someone to help me get dressed." I reply and yawn. "S-Sebastian!" Ciel shouts.

Sebastian comes over and looks at me with wide eyes before chuckling. "Yes Milord?" Ciel glares at Sebastian, still red faced. "Take Lady Ria to be dressed immediately." Madam Red continues to laugh as Sebastian escorts me out. "Lady Ria I must advise you to call for me when you wake up. That way no one will have to see you in your night attire." Sebastian scolds.

"I'm sorry, I hadn't known." Sebastian pats my head and takes me to be dressed.

"I must be going now, goodbye Lady Ria. Don't have too much fun with my nephew." Madam Red winks and Ciel blushes as I just stare, confused. "Bye Madam Red." I wave and she engulfs me in a hug, "oh just call me Auntie!" I giggle and Ciel face-palms.