Lady Elizabeth

I wake up with a start, then my lip trembles. I climb from my bed and head to Ciel's room once again. "Ciel....Ciel....Ciel...." I continue until he wakes again. "What is it this time Ria?" He asks me, sighing in exhaustion. "I had another bad dream," he gives me a curious look and motions for me to continue. "This time, I saw a red haired....man lady? And another woman in red, they killed so many....I don't think the people deserved it though. So many are dead Ciel," I frown and Ciel stares at me with wide eyes.

"If I were to show you people, would you be able to tell me who it is?" I shake my head and look away. "Blurry faces but there was too much red." I comment and he looks thoughtful, "this could be another clue from the Jack the Ripper case." He mumbles and I tilt my head. "Go back to your room Ria, we can discuss this more in the morning."

I frown, "but....its scary." Ciel face-palms and stares at me for a moment. "Do you want me to escort you to your room?" I shake my head, "then what do you want me to do? What happened last time was a one time thing." Tears brim my eyes and I look down, "but I can't go back to sleep." Ciel pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs.

"This is the last time you do this, understood?" Ciel pulls the blankets up and I nod, crawling in quickly. After a little while, I fall into a dreamless sleep.

Crash!

I look at Finnian, who has tea spilled all over him because of what Madam Red's servant Grell had done. "Oh my! I'm so sorry!" Grell yells and grabs a napkin, which happened to be the table clothe and ruined the breakfast. I frown, "aw..." I mutter softly, staring at the spilled food. "Don't even think of eating that." Ciel orders and I pout.

"I must pay with my death!" Is all I hear and see Grell with a knife at his neck. "Um....is this normal?" I ask Ciel, in return he shakes his head. "Don't try to learn from these idiots." I blink but nod. "Please refrain from stabbing yourself. It would ruin the beauty of the room by staining it with unsightly blood." Grell looks at Sebastian like he was a saint.

"How kind..." He starts to rant while the other servants question if that was kindness. "Lady Ria, would you like to accompany me to town or stay here?" I look at Ciel, my eyes lit up. "Really? I'd love to go to town!" Ciel nods and stands up, offering me his hand. "Then come on, we're leaving now."

I look out all the windows of the carriage as if I was a child. "Its so new! Wow!" I smile and look all around us at the many different buildings and people going by. "Come," Ciel says and I follow him out the carriage, to the store across from us. I giggle as a snowflake lands on my nose. "Hey Ciel-." I call but stop when I don't see him.

"Look out!" People yell and I don't know who they're yelling at until someone tackles me out of the way of a speeding carriage. "You must be more careful Ria. Don't wander off," Ciel tells me. He lifts himself up off of me and offers me his hand. "I'm sorry," I apologize and he nods, leading me into a store where Sebastian waits with a smirk.

"Wipe that smirk off your face Sebastian." Ciel doesn't even look up as we pass Sebastian and enter the shop. "Hello, how may I help you?" The shop keeper asks us and Sebastian steps forward. "We're here to pick up the cane for my young master, Lord Phantomhive." Sebastian states and the man nods, pulling out a cane.

"I was curious to why this cane had to be made so small. Now I see why-." Sebastian puts the cane to his throat, "it seems efficient enough for my Young Master." The man swallows nervously, Sebastian removes the cane from his neck and hands the cane to Ciel. Ciel gives the man his money and we exit, leaving a scared shop keeper.

"What're we going to do after this Ciel?" I ask and throw a glance his way, blinking curiously. "We are going to have more pressing matters to deal with soon I'm afraid." Ciel states, staring out the window.

"Wh-What?!" Ciel asks and looks around the manor in astonishment. "CIEL~!" A voice screams and Ciel gets tackled by some girl, I tense. Who is she and why is she touching Ciel? I let out a low growl but wait for Ciel to ask for help. 'I mean of course he'd want me to get rid of the annoya-.'

"Elizabeth get off of me!" He shouts at her and she pulls away, pouting. "Ciel, I told you to call me Lizzy." I feel my nose twitch at this girl, I don't like her. She touched Ciel, what is her reason? "Why are you here Elizabeth?" Ciel questions as if he knows the girl. "I came to visit you, silly! I want to have a party!" She squeals then notices me.

"Who's this?" She asks innocently and I tilt my head at her, making my face blank. "Ria, this is my Fiancée Elizabeth Midford. Elizabeth this is Ria." Ciel introduces us. 'Fiancée.... Isn't that a betrothed? I read about that....they do things like Mother and Father...kissing and hugging and...' With each thought I feel a bit more anger but I don't know why. "You don't look very cute...I'LL HELP YOU~!" She laughs and grabs my arm, pulling me away. 'Can I kill her yet?'

Ciel's P.O.V

"Young Master, may I say that sending Ria with Lady Elizabeth is not the best idea." I look at Sebastian in shock. "What do you mean?" I ask and Sebastian shakes his head, "Lady Ria didn't look happy to see Lady Elizabeth hugging you and even less happy to hear that Lady Elizabeth is your betrothed." I look at him incredulously, "why would that bother Ria?"

Sebastian shakes his head and sighs, "shall I show you? But first, do you know how to dance?"

Ria's P.O.V

Elizabeth drags me into a room and shuts the door. She turns to me abruptly, glaring. "I know you want Ciel and I won't let you have him." I blink at her, "what do you mean?" Then a stinging sensation explodes on my cheek. Elizabeth has her hand up and my face is swung to the right. "I can tell you want Ciel to yourself but I won't let you have him!"

I blink and bring a hand to my cheek, "is this...pain?" I mumble, then look up to Elizabeth. "I'm sorry Lady Elizabeth but I don't know what you mean." She pushes me against a wall, her hand at my neck. "You like Ciel more than a friend and Ciel will never like someone like you." I frown and push her hand away easily.

"Please don't do that again, I'm not interested in your relationship with Ciel, I just don't want you to hurt him." I explain and she scoffs. "How did you feel when I hugged him? You were angry, right?" I tilt my head, "I had thought you were hurting him." She growls at me, "stop trying to sound innocent!!" She slams me into a wall and pins me there.

"That is enough Elizabeth," Ciel's voice rings out in the room, walking over to us. "Ciel....I was just...just," Elizabeth stutters but Ciel ignores her. "I heard enough, you were attacking Lady Ria in my manor and I won't stand for that." Ciel states. "Sebastian, escort Lady Elizabeth to her carriage." Sebastian bows and Elizabeth gets tears.

"But Ciel!" She cries and Ciel looks unfazed, "go home Elizabeth." She frowns at his cold tone but leaves without another word. "Are you alright Ria?" Ciel questions and I purse my lips but nod. "I do apologize, I hadn't known Lady Elizabeth could become so rude."

I look away from him and he offers me his hand, "come on. Its time to retire." I nod and take his hand, allowing him to lead me out the room. 'What's the matter with me?' I think to myself when Elizabeth's words echo through my mind. "Don't take what Elizabeth said to heart, she was only jealous but I'm not sure why." Ciel comments as if reading my mind.

66666666666666666666666666

I'm trying to update every time I get to 10 reads but that takes forever.... U.U

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW