Tiger Loves Dogs

I somehow had gotten sick after my encounter with Air and had to be bed ridden when everyone had gone to the beach for fun. I pout, "this is no fun....I wanted to go." I whine and feel something trace my neck, "hello again...Lady Ria," I hear Angela's voice and I bolt up weakly. "Wh-What are y-you doing here?" I ask, shrinking away from the older woman.

She closes her eyes and inhales, "so....pure. I wish more could be like you child, that'd make things so easy." She states, burying her face in my long hair. "Even your hair hasn't been touched with unwanted products." I gasp but don't move, unsure of what to do. "I could always keep you safe child, all you have to do is come with me when the time for choosing nears." She smiles and runs a hand through part of my hair.

"I-I w-won't," I gasp when she pins me to the bed. "Why not? Is it because of that impure little Phantomhive? He'll be joining us too soon, just agree." She nuzzles my cheek with her nose. I shut my eyes tightly, "Ciel would never fall into your hands and neither will I!" I say with as much force as I can. She frowns but then giggles, "well see about that child."

She licks my nose and I scrunch it up in discomfort. "Ciel has already taken a liking to me...so if I were you, I'd pick my side so you can have him when he's pure." I widen my eyes and feel something bubbling in me. "Oh? What's this? You like the boy? He can be yours if you just accept," I shake my head. "Never. I only listen to Ciel, obeying you would go against everything I have built with him and I wouldn't get rid of that for anything in this world." I hiss at her.

Her face turns to anger and she traces my eye with her tongue, moving to my ear. "Then perhaps I shall find another way to convince you." I wince when I feel her hands tighten on my wrists and I whimper. A swift kick is delivered to Angela's stomach and she flies off me. "Air!" I gasp when I see her stand in front of me protectively.

"You cannot have her," Air growls. Her sharp canines show over her teeth and her eyes are beyond bloody red, they're close to black. "And why can't I? You could join with her and I could keep you both." Angela offers and I put a hand over my mouth. "No, she's mine and only mine." Air barks at her and I don't say anything, knowing objection could prove to become bad.

Angela must hear something because her head tilts and she leaves the room. "My poor Ria, don't worry, I shall find a way for us to be drawn soon." Air trails a hand down my face. "I won't, if I am drawn with you, I lose everything that I have become!" She chuckles and forces me to emerge my animal form.

"You won't see it that way soon, if anything you'll beg me to become drawn." She leans down and her tongue licks my ears, I purr submissively and she bites my ear lightly. "I'll take you away from all of this and we can become one again." My eyes widen and I want to move but she continues to lick my tiger ears. I yelp when she bites harder than before and whimper when she licks the new wound.

"I'll be back," she mumbles and with that, she's gone. I sigh and curl up around a pillow, "what is going on?" I mumble onto the pillow and drift off.

The next morning, I wake up in a state of fright. "Dog.....man....huh?" I tilt my head, trying to make sense of the dream I had. I get up and walk out the room. I wobble slightly but continue on my way. 'Gosh, this is so...difficult.' I think to myself as I trudge down the hallway, my long hair trailing behind me.

"Ria? What're you doing up?" I hear Ciel and turn around to face him. "O-Oh, Ciel. I just wanted to be up." I explain, it is true, I did want to be up. Though it is also true that my encounter still troubles me. "I suppose its alright, but let's get you into some appropriate clothes." He grabs my hand and leads me back to my room.

Ciel somehow manages to do his best in getting me dressed. Then I pull on my shoes quickly. I think we did okay, I don't need a corset and we didn't have to worry about my hair, that made things much easier. We leave the manor shortly and I see Sebastian taming a very large dog. The dog looks like the one from my dream but very cute.

I whistle, calling the dog and he immediately heels, running over to me. "You're so cute, we're the people scaring you?" I scratch the dog behind his ears and he goes back to his human form. I gasp and keep my eyes up, patting his hair. "Lady Ria, I was training him." Sebastian complains and I smile.

"Let me," I put one hand up and the dog-man sits back on his hind legs or.....legs. "Now, lay down." I move my hand so it points at the ground and the man-dog lays on his stomach. "Dog form!" I order and he turns into his wolf, I pat his head and he sticks his tongue out happily. "I'd think you'd hate dogs Lady Ria." I hear Ciel's voice.

Tilting my head, I look back at him. "Why is that?" He brings a hand to his head and sighs, making a 'never mind' motion. Angela soon comes running and explains why the dog, Pluto, was causing trouble. "Please take him with you." She offers and Ciel accepts, knowing this would upset Sebastian.

I frown but get onto the carriage with the others. "So Ria, what was your opinion on the trip?" Ciel questions and I blink at him. "I really wanted to go swimming." I reply and he sweat-drops. "That wasn't all that I...never mind." Ciel orders our return to the manor.

101010101010101010101010

Yep....not much to say on this chappy byezzz Delirious Nutellas!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~Animeandmusic