Ria

I wake up slowly, its bright outside. "Is this what they call....day?" I mumble to myself as I follow the path I had seen the night beforehand. After a long time of walking, I come across a genuinely large house. "Hello?!" I call out as I enter the garden, I come across a young boy with blue hair and a man next to him.

"Who are you and what are you doing on my manor's premises?" The boy questions me with a blank face. I tilt my head, "well I don't quite know myself sir. I'm feeling that emotion you humans call.....lost, I believe." I explain and he raises an eyebrow, "what do you mean, 'you humans'? Are you not human yourself?"

I shake my head to the boy's inquiry. "No, I'm an angel. Mother and Father said I have to be on Earth for the time being but I am not a fallen." I state calmly, staring at the boy blankly. "A angel?" He says doubtfully, looking at his now tense butler. "Is this true Sebastian?"

I blink twice, moving my gaze to the butler before jumping and hiding behind a rose bush. "You do know the one you call butler is that of a demon, correct?" I ask loud enough for him to hear from my hiding place. "I'm well aware but how do you know this?" I peek from behind the bush.

"Well....Mother always told me to stay away from demons and that they are horrible creatures but....staring at your butler..... he doesn't look that bad...." I mumble from my place of protection. "Hmm, so you are an angel. What is your name?" I stare at him blankly for a moment.

"Well?" He tries to get me to say my name. "A....name? I have never had one of those." I state blankly and the butler smirks. "Young Master, I do believe what we have here is a angel of innocent ignorance." I blink as I watch them both. "What do you mean Sebastian? Are you telling me she doesn't have common sense?"

The butler shakes his head. "No, these specific angels are of great power if found and take a liking to those who care for them. They are unaware of most emotions and are left alone in a evil world to learn these things, good or bad. If or when they learn all these things. It is determined in Heaven if they may be return or become damned like a demon."

The butler explains with a sly smirk, "I might also state that it is very rare for these angels to come to be. Much less for someone to find one freshly sent such as the Miss before us." The boy looks calculating for a moment, "I see..."

While they were speaking, my attention wavered to a rose bush. "I had always read of these things, they are beautiful..." I mumble and reach out to grab one. "No wait, those aren't-!" The boy exclaims but I grab the stem and pull away quickly, looking to see gold and red mixed on my hand. "Removed of thorns." He finishes pitifully.

"What is this?" I mumble and stick the sticky substance in my mouth. "It tastes metallic...." I explain looking at the wound with more of that substance leaking from it. "Its called blood, for some reason your blood has a gold ting to it. I suggest you be more careful considering too much blood loss can result in death." The boy explains, walking over to me and wrapping my finger in a handkerchief.

"Oh, thank you." I smile with my eyes closed and he blushes. "I suppose you may stay at my manor for the time being, reason being your....condition. I don't think it would be a good idea for you to be a part of my staff. In fear of hurting yourself or someone else, you'll stay as a longtime guest." He tells me and I smile, hugging him. "Thank you!" I release him to see his red face.

"Oh dear, had I squeezed you too tight? Father had said you humans show gratitude this way." I state and grab his face in my hands. "I'm fine, Sebastian take...." He pauses, realizing I still need a name. "Do you have any name you'd like or would you like for me to name you?" He asks and I put a finger to my bottom lip.

"Ummm....no, you may name me." I say, look back to the boy since my gaze went to the sky in thought. "Very well, how about Jane?" I make a face of distaste. "Hm, how about Miya?" I cringe, he sighs. "Fine, Ria?" I nod my head enthusiastically and he sighs in relief.