Air, to Draw or Repel?

Ciel had decided to take the entire manor to a resort. I believe he may have done it because of his servants slight clumsy predicament. We see a woman and Finny tries to help her with the baby but messes up. I frown when I see the remains of whatever was in that baby carriage. All of a sudden the woman looks at me and gestures for me to come over.

I get out the carriage carefully and walk over to her cautiously, ignoring Ciel's protests. The woman pulls me into a tight hug and whispers in my ear, "the ancestor of yours need be gone." I freeze in fear but say nothing as Sebastian pulls the woman away from me after being ordered by Ciel. I stare wide eyed at the woman that continues on her way.

Sebastian finally snaps me out of it and helps me into the carriage. "Are you alright Ria?" Ciel asks me since Sebastian had placed me closer to him than I was before. "Yes, I'm fine." I comment and take a glance back at the woman who is giving me a hard look before returning to normal. Ciel says nothing more and we soon arrive at the estate we're supposed to stay at for our trip.

A woman comes to greet us and I feel my heart stop. 'If you are ever to see a fallen, stray far from them, for if they get close enough to have influence, you shall also become a fallen. Or in your case, damned.' Mother's words ring in my head and I grip Ciel's sleeve tightly. "What is it Ria?" He asks and I say nothing, allowing the frightened look to remain on my face.

The woman introduces herself as Angela Blanc. I say nothing but everyone is fooled by her act. We all begin our walk inside and the woman comes near me, she gives me a sweet look and inhales deeply. I jump and move quicker than Ciel and the others to get away from her. "Is something wrong Milady?" Angela appears behind me, her breath fanning my neck.

I jump and put my hand over the place she breathed. "I-I'm fine...." I mumble and walk back over to Ciel. Inside, we find Henry Barrymore waiting for us. When he sees Angela, he pulls out a whip and starts to beat her. I gasp lowly and push myself behind Ciel more. "Sebastian, stop this. That's an order." Ciel speaks and Sebastian moves fast, stopping Henry from hurting Angela anymore.

She looks weak and holds out a hand to me. I hesitate but take her hand and help her up. She puts her body weight on me and leans close to my ear, "you're so pure....I wouldn't want you to be tainted." She speaks in my ear and I shiver, pushing her off quickly. I gain some attention and take a step backwards, "I-I'll b-be outside." I say shakily and run out the room.

Outside I see something even more frightening, in the window is a reflection of me but not me. She looks exactly the same, her skin tone being a milky white compared to my milk chocolate completion, her hair a bright white, her eyes a dark red, yellow wolf ears and her mouth curved into a malicious smile. I shake in fear and hit something behind me, a vase. It falls to the floor and shatters.

Ciel and Sebastian come to check on me. "What is it Ria?" Ciel asks, looking a little annoyed. I take a shaky breath and glance at him then back to the window, now empty. I shake my head and turn to walk away. Ciel grabs my arm and I turn to look at him. "Ria, what are you hiding? Tell me so I can help!"