Gift and Conditions

Sorry about this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I blink, "Alois....Trancy? Who is that?" We hear footsteps running in the hallway and a boy runs into the room with a large smile. "Lady Ria~!" He has platinum blonde hair, icy blue eyes and his clothes are strange but funny. "Hello, I am Ria. You are, Alois Trancy, correct?" I ask, unsure and he laughs loudly.

"Yes! The Queen has decided that I be you betrothed, that way you won't seem like you're doing bad things with Ciel." He explains with a smirk. "I hadn't heard of this and exactly what is bad things?" I say with a tilt of my head and he grabs my hand. "I'd like to speak to my fiancée alone!"

"We can talk in my room, follow me." I say. "Milady! Master might not like that, no he won't!" I blink and give Mey-Rin a reassuring smile. "Its alright, we're just talking." Alois wraps an arm around my waist, "then lead the way my lady!"

Ciel's P.O.V

I have a bad feeling, really bad. "Perhaps I should've taken Ria with us..." I say unsurely, walking into the Queen's speaking room.

Ria's P.O.V

"Why didn't Ciel tell me of this?" I ask when we reach the room and the boy grabs my chin. "Maybe he doesn't trust you." I frown, "but Ciel always tells me things like this..." Alois pulls me into a hug, "then perhaps you were wrong." I place a finger on my lips, "wrong...?" He pulls away, keeping his arms on my waist.

"You could come to my manor and I would never hide things from you." I frown, "I don't think Ciel would like tha-." I gasp in surprise when he holds me even tighter. "Why do you care so much about what Ciel wants or thinks?" I loosen his grip on me easily and he looks surprised. "I have to protect Ciel because he takes care of me."

The boy shows a devilish grin that I'm unaware of as I continue. "Ciel is very important to me and I have to make sure he is okay at all times." The boy's eyes narrows, "you seem to be extremely loyal. Especially to Ciel, did he find you wandering and helped you?" I nod and smile, "he even gave me my own name."

Alois smirks, "then I invite you, Lady Ria, to the Trancy manor for the night." I hesitate, "but Ciel-." He shakes his head, "life's about taking risks!" I tilt my head, "taking....risks?" Then I nod, "I suppose..." He laughs loudly and hops away from me, "let's go right now!" He grabs my hand and tugs me out the room and manor.

(A/N: This is where I realized I had no idea what I was typing.)

"Milady! Where are you going?!" Finny and Mey-Rin both shout as I'm pulled into Alois' carriage. I poke my head out of the window. "I'm going to visit the Trancy manor! I'll be back by tomorrow." I wave and get back into the carriage, smiling. Alois' mood seems different, almost as if he's bored. "Are you bored Alois...?" I ask slowly, wondering if that's the word humans use.

"Very much so, what do you do for fun?" He asks, a secret glint in his eyes that I'm unaware of. "Well....I'm not sure, as far as I know, fun is what Soma had recently taught me. Oh no, I was supposed to go to town with him!" I frown and look back. "I think he'll be fine. He didn't seem to mind earlier when we talked in private." I nod, "alright..."

He pulls something out of his pocket and I look at the small box curiously, "what's that?" I ask and he has a dark smirk. "A....gift." He hands me the box and I open it, inside is a blue diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds. "Wow....but I hadn't gotten you anything." I say, looking up at him.

"That's alright, I'm able to get you things because you're my fiancée. Do you like it?" I nod and glance back down at the ring, "very much. Thank you." His eyes narrow, "then put it on." I furrow my eyebrows, "doesn't this symbolize marriage? We aren't married yet." He rolls his eyes in irritation, "rings can mean more than marriage you idiot. Do you want it or not?"

I frown but pick up the ring, "I want it. Than-." I stop as a jolt goes through my body, the ring on my finger glowling slightly. "I'm so glad I chose you as my fiancée!" I hear as the things around me start to fade and I pass out.

Ciel's P.O.V

"Your majesty, Lady Ria cannot be betrothed to Alois Trancy." The Queen has on a veil, "why not?" I keep my blank façade on. "He is not capable of being around people, Lord Trancy is not sane." I reply. "My spider has chosen her as his fiancée, he would pick no other. If she objects to the betrothal, along with you, perhaps I can call it off."

'I knew I should have taken her with us.' I bow, "very well your majesty. I will have Lady Ria return with me as soon as I can." She nods and dismisses us. "I knew I shouldn't have left her, no matter, we can retrieve her by the day after tomorrow." Sebastian looks unsettled, "what's wrong with you?" I ask.

"Don't you have a bad feeling, not just because Lady Ria hadn't attended but perhaps..." He trails off, Sebastian never trails off. "We head back to the manor immediately Sebastian." I order.

151515151515151515

I typed this half of this literally dozing. That's why the beginning seems so messed up.

Reaper- I told you not to type as soon as you wake up.

Sorry Reaper. :(

Reaper- Sometimes.... *shakes his unicorn head*

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW/FAN!

~Animeandmusic