Is This Bad?

"That made this all the times more enjoyable." Ciel smirks and I return a small smile. "I'm....happy? I think." I say what I'm thinking aloud, unsure myself. "As Sebastian has told me, I heard you are capable of things. Many things," Ciel looks at me as if I know myself. "I'm not very sure what you mean."

Ciel huffs, "I mean are you or are you not able to do abnormal things?" I purse my lips, "I wouldn't call them...Abnormal. My Father called it a gift." Ciel raises an eyebrow and I grab his hand. "Come on, you have a piano?" He nods and struggles to keep up with me. "Then show me!" I come to a abrupt stop and Ciel crashes into me, I don't even waver.

He mutters a bunch of incoherent words then leads me to a large room full of instruments. "Wow," a word of shock comes from me at the variety of instruments. "This is beautiful. Really, I haven't seen something like this since..." I stop myself. "Since what?" Ciel stares at me, curious but I just shake my head.

"Small problem." I place my fingers on the keys. "What is it now?" Ciel seems irritated. "I need a person," looking at him with my blank face. Ciel sighs, "Sebastian!" A few seconds later his butler appears. "Yes My Lord?" Sebastian has a hand to his chest and bowed. "Let Ria use you as a test for me." Sebastian stands straight and moves his gaze to me.

"Ah, I see." He only smirks and I start my song.

"Lithium, don't want to lock me up inside.

Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without...

Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow.

Oh, but God, I want to let it go.

Come to bed, don't make me sleep alone.

Couldn't hide the emptiness, you let it show.

Never wanted it to be so cold.

Just didn't drink enough to say you love me.

I can't hold on to me,

Wonder what's wrong with me.

Lithium, don't want to lock me up inside.

Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without...

Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow.

Don't want to let it lay me down this time.

Drown my will to fly.

Here in the darkness I know myself.

Can't break free until I let it go.

Let me-." I stop, "what happened?" Ciel said, confused. "Look," is my only reply. Ciel turns his head to see Sebastian in severe pain already. "If I had continued, Sebastian would've died. I'm not sure but killing is bad....right?" I stare at Ciel while he gazes at Sebastian in shock.

Sebastian is gripping his ears in pain, crouched on the ground, his eyes are squeezed shut and we can see some blood moving from underneath his gloves; the gloves that cover his ears. "Will he be alright?" Ciel removes the shock from his face and turns to me with a blank face.

I walk over to Sebastian and push his hands away from his ears and put my own hands on his ears. Focusing pure energy, I heal his ears. "So is killing bad or not?" I stand up. Ciel says nothing and walks out the room and I follow behind him. We reach his room and he turns to me, "sometimes. If the person deserves it, it's alright." He walks into his room, closing the door behind him.

That night, I lay in bed twisting and turning uncomfortably. A man's face continues to flash in my head, I don't like him....not at all. I sit up quickly and climb out of my bed. "Maybe Ciel can help me," I mutter as I walk out my room fearfully. "Psst, Ciel." I poke his sleeping figure, "Ciel...Ciel....Ciel...." With each call of his name, I poke him.

"Ugh, what is it Seba- Ria?" He wipes his eyes and I clutch the covers on me tighter. "I had a bad dream," Ciel rolls his eyes and lays back down. "Go back to bed Ria," I frown. "I can't sleep, he'll be there again." Ciel sits up, looking at me curiously. "Who'll be there?" Turning my head away, I whisper. "The man that will kidnap us."

Ciel looks disturbed, "what do you mean?" I shake my head, "the man. He's coming, he's dangerous. I can't go back to sleep." Ciel sighs, seeing as I'm not going to leave him alone and wondering what I'm talking about. "Are you really that scared?" I nod my head vigorously. Ciel only sighs rubs his temples. "What do you suppose I do then?"

I blink, "can I stay here?" His eyes widen and his face flushes red. "Wh-What?! N-No!" I frown and tears gather in my eyes, "b-but....th-the man...." Ciel sighs and pulls back his blankets. "Fine, but only this once." The tears disappear from my eyes and I scramble into his bed next to him, my blankets left on the floor.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I hear Ciel's annoyed sigh as I drift off. Funny thing is, the man didn't appear again.

Ciel's P.O.V

I wake up the next morning, my arms wrapped around something warm and the sun shine in the corner of my eye. I groan and bury my head into the source of heat in front of me. "Young Master, I do believe it is time for you to wake up. Along with Milady Ria." My eyes snap open to see a smirking Sebastian.

Ria has her eyes closed and is breathing softly, her hands rested on my chest and my arms around her, our legs intertwined with each other's. "You are not to speak of this to anyone." I order coldly. Sebastian only smirks and places a finger on his mouth. "I won't tell a soul."

I roll my eyes and try to move, I stop when I realize Ria might wake up. "Afraid you'll wake her?" Sebastian asks me smugly. "Of course not." I growl out, but I don't move. "Then why don't you move?" I glare at Sebastian, "shut up."

444444444444444444444

I had to add in that little morning preview. X3 Don't be mad, get gla-

Reaper- If you say that one more time, I'm going to kill you.

*pouts* Meanie.

Ciel- I hate you Anime, Animeandmusic doesn't own anything she doesn't own.

Love chu too Lilly! :*

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW