Revenge Successful

Aria's P.O.V

I grin as mother and I run to a manor. "Is this the one child?" She caresses my face and asks me. "Yes...she's the one..." I reply and force my animal side to submerge. "I can't wait, this puny human trying to hurt what I've created. Let's kill her slowly, okay?" Mother tilts her head to the side and smiles sweetly at me.

I smile sadistically, "can I make her suffer?" She laughs, "of course. That's why you're my child." We dress in lower class clothing and hold hands as we walk to the manor and knock on the door.

"Hello, we'd like to become Midford maids."

Ciel's P.O.V

After that angel disappearing, I noticed something. "Sebastian.... Where is Ria?" He looks at me and smirks, "it took you some time to notice my lord." I scowl at him, "just answer the question!" He nods and looks out the window, "with her mother. She is no longer the Lady Ria we once knew. Her name and appearance have changed."

I furrow my brow, "what? What do you mean?" Sebastian glances at me, "she has joined with Air. Now she is known as Aria." I blink, then it hits me. "What?! You let this happen?!" I growl at him and he sighs, "it was either Lady Ria or you Milord. Seeing as I am your butler, you are my priority." I glare at him but shut up, knowing this is true.

"Can it be undone?" I ask, referring to the drawing. "I'm afraid not. These types of angels are rare and there is not enough information in the records for them." I scowl again, "so you are about as ignorant as they are when it comes to information." Sebastian doesn't look happy that I insulted him but I don't care at the moment.

"This is a order Sebastian, find Ria and bri-." I stop as the carriage jolts. "Bocchan!" Sebastian catches me, making sure I don't get injured. "See what that was Sebastian." He nods and exits the carriage. "Milord...." I hear Sebastian's voice and get out the carriage, "what is it?"

I turn my gaze to what he's looking out and my eyes widen. There's a human torn to shreds lying in the road. Blonde hair is lying around the body and the person had seemed to be wearing a pink....dress.... "Elizabeth?!"

Aria's P.O.V

She's got a body like an hour glass, it's ticking like a clock.
~~~
When I thought he was mine, she caught him by the mouth.

I bow in front of Lady Elizabeth. "So your name is Aria? How cute~!" I smile sweetly at her, 'you won't be thinking that when you're screaming in pain.' She grabs my hand and drags me to her closet. "Come on we have to find you a dress!" I frown but let her have her fun.

I waited 8 long months she finally set him free.
I told him I couldn't lie, he was the only one for me.

"Milady?" I call almost shyly. "Hm? Oh yes Aria?" I look at her with shy eyes, "can we go for a walk? I know I'm not meant to ask you of this but I love na-." She cuts me of with a squeal, "of course! You're just too cute!" I blush, inwardly rolling my eyes at her excitement.

She got it out for me, but I wear the biggest smile....
Well I never meant to brag, but I got him where I want him now!