Chemistry

I make my way into the dreaded chemistry class, filled with miserable students. Normally, we have no issues in our other classes, but this one has Mr. Harris as the teacher. I know it's a bit barbaric, but whenever I walk into that class, I secretly wish that I am met with the principle saying that Mr. Harris has either passed away or quit.

I squeeze myself in between Scott and Stiles, who are sitting at a one of the two-person desk's that fill the room.

"Maybe it was my blood on the door.."

"Could've been animal blood." Stiles explains, "Maybe you caught a rabbit or something?"

"And did what?" Scott asks, clearly not believing Stiles' theory.

"Ate it." I chime in, knowing no other answer to give him.

"Raw?" Scott looks horrified, and seem's more worried by this statement than the fact that he could've killed someone.

"No, Scott. You broke into my house and used Lydia's old easy-bake-oven to cook it while we were sleeping." I say sarcastically, sending Stiles into hysterics.

I feel eyes on me, and turn to see the devil itself staring at us. "Mr. Stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull out the headphones every once in a while." The teacher cocks his head and crosses his arms.

I fight every urge in my body to viciously roll my eyes at him while Stiles sits still, going, "uhhh..."

"I think you, along with Mr. McCall and Miss Martin would benefit from a little distance," He glares at me, "yes?"

Stiles and I scoff in nearly the exact same manner.

"No!" Stiles looks thoroughly offended, and is not a fan of the idea.

Mr. Harris ignores Stiles' protests against his idea, and starts pointing at difference seats around the classroom. He sends Stiles to the back left of the class, and Scott to the front right, leaving me alone in the middle. That was until he realized that Scott is also chatty with Harley, and sent her to sit besides me.

He must be dumb to think I won't talk to people he sit's beside me.

Harley doesn't look surprised at the fact that we all just got split up, as it clearly happened a lot before I began going to this school.

"I love your shirt!" I say, making an effort to get some new friends.

"Thanks!" She says, grinning in response. She almost adds on to her response before a sound causes her to stand up and look out the window. She taps on my shoulder and pulls me upwards, while pointing out the window with her other hand.

"Hey! I think they found something!" we make our way to the window and peer out of it, the rest of the class quickly following.

my eyes follow the first responders on the scene, as a guy on a stretcher becomes visible. They are moving quick, and from the looks of it, this man is as close to death as one can be. After not seeing him move, I become certain that he's dead.

"That's not a rabbit." Scott worriedly whispers in my ear.

I shake my head in agreement, not taking my eyes off of the man outside. The paramedics start lifting the stretcher into the back of the ambulance when the man jumps up. He grabs the shoulders of one of the paramedics and starts screaming in fear.

The pace at which this happens gives me, and half of the class, a jump scare. I go flying backwards, screaming, landing on top of a random boy. I am clearly breaking all personal space rules, and I stare at him in horror. "I am so sorry!"