4. Surprise Surprise.

"Your free to go leave." I discharged one of my patients until I glanced outside and saw Kristrin passing by in the hallway.

I had to do a double take to realize it was actually him.

Once he spotted me inside the patients room he immediately entered closing the door behind him. His eyes roamed my body up and down clearly taking in me my uniform.

I could've sworn his eyes stopping just at my stomach for a split second before looking back up at me.

Or maybe I was being a little delusional.

"K-kristrin what are you doing here?" Seeing him reminded me of the baby I'm having for him.

He was dressed to perfection in a black suit as if on some sort of business meeting and his hair nicely styled to the back.

I immediately closed my legs and mentally began chanting to stop myself from carrying out my dirty unfiltered mind.

"I told you I'd make things right baby girl." He whispered coming close to me while lifting my chin with his finger, teasing me with his lips before pulling away.

My mind started to think of the fact that the window blinds were closed and the doors were closed so we could kiss and maybe take it to the next base and maybe the next base after that and whichever base came after that.

Wait, what?.......

Damn my hormones.

God-damnit, why was my freaking mind all over the place!

"W-what do you mean your making things right?" I frowned as I kept on stuttering like a damn fool.

"Just what I meant Bella."

"And does making things right have anything to do with you quitting professional football?" I queried.

"I came to a realization that not everything are as they seem. Playing football was just a fantasy which came with the excitement. It's not worth losing the ones that I love and so I'm setting my priorities straight." Kristrin smiled at me.

His smile made my insides twist with excitement as I also wanted to smile as well. His smile was highly contagious.

"And your ok with quitting and walking away from something you loved doing?" I didn't want him to walk away from something he loved just for me or even his friends just to suit or liking.

"I only did it for the wrong reason Bella plus I didn't loved playing football, again I only did it because of what came with it. Not anymore baby girl."

I internally smiled hearing his nickname once again.

"My graduation is coming up as I'm sure you may know. I want you there Bella. It's not an attempt to force you back into my life I already told you I plan to win you back but I need you there for moral support."

I decided not to answer.

Should I really go?

Before his eyes caught onto the chain around my neck. I quickly tried to hide it by pulling up my collar to cover the promise ring he had once given.

But accidentally held onto his hand while he had tried picking up the chain, the electrifying feeling surged between the both of us once again and I knew he had felt it too.

I dropped my hand while turning away my head as he proceeded lift the chain to reveal what was on it. My heart pounded within my chest and I could feel that he had clearly felt my chest moving rapidly.

Kristrin rested his hand on my chest in an attempt to pretend he was looking at the key ring but in fact he was feeling my heartbeat.

He was feeling how much he still affected me. Was it bad that I really wanted his hand to stay on my skin forever and never leave?

My body kept shuddering at his touch more than happy his hands was on my skin. Maybe if it just went a little further down below I surely wouldn't mind if he tried it.

My mind then went to think of him caressing my chest.

I curled my toes in hopes of stopping myself from jumping into his arms and confessing that I was pregnant for him and that we could be together.

Kristrin hadn't cheated on me and he wasn't having someone else's child. I only considered my time with him cheated away.

I'd never make the others try to get information out of Samantha by making him get close to that retch especially now that I knew he was innocent.

Actually I would've never at all let it happen.

I could see from my peripheral view that Kristrin was staring at me so I took the ring from his finger and placed it inside my clothes once again.

"I will reclaim your love for me Bella."

Coming closely to my ear he then whispered, "I'm jealous of anyone who has ever held you because during that time, that person got to hold my entire life. Don't think I won't be repaying Sebastian for touching you." He possessively whispered.

"I had warned him before to stay the hell away from you Bella and he didn't. He crossed the line I set for him."

And with one swift move Kristrin's hand held the back of my head before planting an electrifying kiss to my forehead.

He then walked away leaving me a hot mess before I could even have the time to process or respond to what the hell just happened.

Bringing myself together I went to my parents office wanting to know what Kristrin was doing here.

"Oh hello Anna." My dad smiled as I entered thier office.

"Why was Kristrin here?" I asked getting to the point immediately.

They knew why I was here.

"I thought he would've told you but then again maybe he wanted it to remain a secret until he felt it was time to say something about it." My dad answered.

"Keep what a secret?" I asked now very intrigued to know.

"Well Kristrin's has been hired to be assistant director of operations." My Mom shocked me.

"What?!"