33. In need.

"Can I drive?"

"Absolutely not."

"But why not?"

"Anna if I so much as see you against the divers door then I cannot promise you there won't be serious consequences." Kristrin buckled my seatbelt.

"Well I think I'm more than capable of driving. I'm pregnant not immobilized Kristrin."

We were about to go home after leaving from work together.

"I know you're more than capable of driving a car Bella but until you're no longer pregnant, then driving is off limits to you." He sternly spoke without any room for discussion while he gave me a daring look.

"Who put you in charge?" I folded my hands together as he got inside the car and was about to drive off.

"You know what I think Bella?" Kristrin asked.

"What?"

"I think you enjoy being rebellious because you enjoy the benefit of being fucked mercilessly." His words had my body shivering in an instant.

I bit my lip and decided to look out the window instead. Of course it was true but it would take away from having revenge sex if Kristrin knew I disobeyed him just because I wanted to get banged aggressively.

I realized my body kept evolving over the years and the more I needed him was the more aggressive I would get.

"So it's true then."

"No it's not." I immediately whipped my head around in defense but only managed to make myself look guilty.

I watched as the side of his gorgeously attractive face curved up into a sly smirk. It was then that a thought then came to mind.

I pretended to be hot and slowly unbuttoned my blouse. I continued to stare at the road while side eyeing Kristrin, I realized that I had indeed gotten a reaction from him and I proceeded to take off my blouse revealing my bra.

"If your hot I could always turn on the AC or roll down the windows for you Bella." Kristrin stared back and forth between me and the road while his hand remained on the armrest.

"I'm not hot, my nipples just feel a little tender that's all." I seduced removing my bra and revealing my breasts.

I then went on to slowly rub them while biting my lips and moaning out in satisfaction and I could see he was clearly having a hard time keeping his eyes on the road and off my breasts.

I slightly lifted myself off the seat to hoist up my skirt while removing my stockings and shifting my panty to the side. I was definitely in the mood.

By this time I could tell that Kristrin had been turned on as his cock had risen up and was now bracing his pants to be seen, his breathing was rigid and he was also loosing his tye.

I used my middle finger to play with my sex before slipping it inside me while using my other hand to play with my breast.

I dropped the seat a little bit downwards to give me more space.

It felt good having the pleasure of playing with myself while Kristrin could do nothing about.

"Gosh this feels so good." I moaned out licking my lips.

I looked towards Kristrin to find him completely smitten as his eyes continued to dart back and forth between me and the road.

Slapping my hand away I could then feel his fingers sweetly massaging my tender core before giving it a slight slap and making me gasp due to the surprise and excitement.

"You like teasing me don't you Bella?"

"Hmm mhmm." I agreed.

Removing his hand from my soft and tender core. I watched as Kristrin placed his finger into his mouth, getting it as wet as possible before inserting his finger deep into my sex.

I moaned out in thrill feeling ecstatic and lightheaded with how good his finger felt inside me.

I grinded against his finger needing so much more of him. My mouth fell agape and I immediately grasped a hold of his hand. My toes curled loving how his finger pleasured my entire body.

I stretched my hand across breathlessly unzipping his pants and managing to take out his hard member when the car suddenly came to an halt.

I took that time to switch seats and climbed onto him, positioning myself directly at the tip of his member, Kristrin then lowered his car seat giving me all the access I needed to dominantly take full control of his body.

I slowly slid down on his lengthy member while Kristrin took fascination with my breasts, sucking and nibbling hungrily.

"Oh god yes." I moaned out grinding myself up and down, titling my head backwards while enjoying myself, lust consuming my every thought.

Gripping my waist Kristrin then tugged me up and down while ravishing my body with his tongue and smothering me with lots of kisses.

Pushing Kristrin downwards I put my hand around his neck slightly squeezing whilst he slapped me on the ass and urged me to fuck him harder.

I obliged and did exactly as I was told tightening my sweet wet core around his thick and succulent member.

I then kissed him lovingly on the lips as his hands roamed around my body aggressively with passion, need and desire.

I felt myself about to hit cloud nine, the feeling in the pit of my stomach gripping and pulling me for a release.

"I'm. About. To. Cum." I gasped in between his kisses.

"Cum for me princess." Kristrin whispered teasingly in my ear and that was all I needed as I sightly bit down on his shoulder to stop myself from screaming out loudly.

Seconds later he did the same, bursting with pride inside of me coming from his high as well.

I smiled taking a few seconds before getting off of him. Thankfully I had napkins to clean myself up until I got home.

I looked around seeing that Kristrin had parked the car at a remote area where only trees were located. I was thankful for the fact that his range rover had tinted glasses and sounds could hardly go out but I'm sure if anyone had been passing by they could've seen the movements in the car.

Before Kristrin could drive off he leaned over to my side of the car and planted a sweet kiss to my lips and to the top of my head.

Whenever I felt down and out about being ugly with my growing stomach he'd do everything in his power to make me feel like a queen and make me feel absolutely beautiful.

Kristrin would show me love by constantly making love to me.

"I truly hope this doesn't take away from the fact that I'll be further exploring my obligations with you tonight Bella." Kristrin buckled myself once more before continuing to drive.

"Of course not Mr. Slovac." I smiled eagerly awaiting for the moment we get home.