44. Daily Routine.

Kristrin's Pov

It had been a long and exhausting day. The overwhelming desire to see my lovely wife and baby girl prompting me to move forward.

My mother-in-law Annabella abruptly stopped me from before I could get into my car.

"Mrs. Walker,"

"Non-sense, I'm basically your mother; call me mom, mama, or mother." She gave a pleasant smile.

Hearing her remarks, I nodded my head, but I was more interested in seeing my two children.

"I know you're itching to visit your fiancee and baby girl, and even though your paternal leave hasn't been approved yet, I wanted to make sure you knew that since you're the future CEO of Horizon, you can take time off to be with your family. I'll have HR finish your paperwork swiftly so you can just tell your mother-in-law or father-in-law when you'll be taking your leave and we'll take care of the rest." Annabella continued to ramble on with glee.

"I'm assuming you'd like to keep Raine for a few days." I came to a conclusion while her mouth hung open, stunned.

"Did Anna say that to you?" She was on the verge of pouting.

"You're actually giving off the same cues as my mum."

"Pleaseeeee." She sang in a desperate tone.

"I'll get back to you as soon as I have an answer......mother," Mrs. Walker was overjoyed when she heard me call her mother.

"Goodbye, mother," I said as I got into my car, she waved cheerfully and I went home.

When I opened the door to my and Bella's house, I was surprised to see that it was quiet and that no one seemed excessively enamored with Raine.

When I entered my room, Bella was fast asleep, with Raine resting on her chest. I hastily snapped a few photos, hoping that the moment would stay indefinitely. To me, they meant the world.

"Hello, baby girl." I traced her skin with my hand before whispering in her ear while she slept and mumbled my name.

I kissed her lips to my heart's content, expressing my longing for her. I kissed her cheeks to my hearts satisfaction, expressing her how much I missed her.

Raine was snuggled against my chest as I gathered her in my arms. She was sleeping as predicted, which was annoying because I wanted to converse or play with her but she was napping, yet seeing her so quiet and peaceful gave nothing but love to my heart.

I made sure to support her neck as everyone explained to me, I then kissed her cheeks then I kissed her head seeing her stir within her sleep.

Her blue eyes opened for a split second, and I stared into Raine's blue eyes, which matched mine, and my heart fluttered as I saw her so serene.

I sighed in content as I sat on the bed for a few minutes, clutching Raine close to me, when I felt a pair of hands wrap around me from behind.

"You've awakened."

"And your finally home." Bella countered with a retort.

"I missed you two more than anything in this world." I whispered in her ear making her giggle.

"And we missed you even more than anything in this universe." She confessed.

It was wonderful to see that I had the same effect on her as I did in high school, when she would blush at practically everything I did.

"Don't worry, she'll wake up shortly." Bella made a guess.

"And how do you know of this?"

"She'll wake up any minute now looking for food because it's been nearly three hours since she last ate; if Raine doesn't, we'll have to wake her so she doesn't sleep beyond her snack time. You can also feed her." Bella got up and made her way to the kitchen.

I followed in the footsteps of my fiancée. I stood there watching as she put a bottle of milk into heated water.

"It's breast milk," she instantly responded, after observing my dissatisfaction with giving my new born kid formula.

I was left with the heartwarming duty of baby feeding Raine a few minutes later, as Bella looked on with a smile on her face.

"You know, she's a lot like you." Bella informed me.

"How so?" Raine tried to find the bottle's mouth before ultimately latching her tiny lips onto it and drinking.

Her suckling was a source of delight for me.

"Raine gets irritable when she doesn't get what she wants, and she'll wake me up in the middle of the night asking for food, but it's a different kind of food with you. She falls asleep almost immediately after being served, just like you. She's also very touchy and feely, just like her father." Bella's list of baby features made me laugh out loud.

"Recently, Bella, you seem to be lacking in something very essential to your body as well." After sipping her milk, I burped my daughter and then Bella took her from my grasp.

I smiled as I saw my fiancee carefully clean Raine before gently placing her back in her cot.

"I believe so too; it's been a little over two months since Raine was born. I believe it is past time for us to relearn what needs to be established between us on a more frequent basis." I proposed to her her giggle.

"You make me sound like a ancient." As I circled her from behind, she grinned.

Bella groaned as I slowly lifted her legs from behind, impatiently lowering her back for me to make an entrance. "Just touch me already," she whined.

I couldn’t make her wait any longer. Slowly I unzipped my pants and gently slid my cock over her sweet folds that I missed entirely.

Bella threw her head back as I penetrated her, she was as tight as ever gripping nicely onto my cock, "Oh God, yes. Keep going." She moaned out.

I used my index finger to rub her hot wet clit, rubbing it in small soothing circles. She cried out dipping her head backwards once again as I used that opportunity to grip her neck and suck on her lips.

Skin to skin, the taste of her, the smell of her, and the feel of her tight walls against my cock had me hazy. Time and space have lost their meaning. She was the only one left. My everything, the one I desired to fuck and consume at all hours of the day.

She was the ideal little woman for me. Everything I'd ever want, I felt the sudden strong urge to have her knock up with my baby once more.

"So fucking fantastic." As I pushed her against the door, I forcefully intensified my pace into her.

I aggressively pulled out before rotating her around and pumped from the front, while her voice sung my name every second just the way I wanted.

"Oh god, yes!" To my delight, Bella yelled.

I sucked her nipple dry in my mouth, rediscovering the cause for my daughter's attachment to it.

The exquisite taste of my woman's nectar makes me want to pound her even harder, soon Bella climaxed on my cock, and within a split second later, I drifted from my high discharging inside her.

"That was incredible." Weakened by our time together, Bella quivered breathlessly.

"Good, I'm sure you'll find a second or third round splendid." I gripped her as she grinned.