31. The gender.

Five months pregnant.

I stood in the mirror admiring my little baby bum. The baby bum that Kristrin just couldn't get his hands off of, not to my surprise.

The moment he had seen that my stomach grew where he could actually recognize that I was pregnant his hand attached to my stomach and would hardly ever leave.

I watched as he spoke with our little bundle of joy everyday in different languages. He was a man of many languages.

French, Spanish and even Italian. I figured he was only not good at singing but apart from that I was proud to call him my own.

I witnessed a few times that he'd switch over to other languages whenever we were making love. It was a damn hot sight to see and hear.

We stood in my hospital room. Kristrin specifically had one of the hospital room at Horizon upgraded just so that I could be comfortable enough to do my checks ups and to also give birth.

He even went as far as getting a mirror inside the room so that I could look into.

I decided to let him have his way for now because when our baby arrived I was putting my foot down. We were not going to have a spoiled baby even though that seemed hopeless with how things were going.

Kristrin had hired a experienced and very very expensive obstetrician to deliver the baby and to give him all the advice he needed about pregnancy that I wasn't fully aware of.

He still went ahead and did some research on his own just to be accurately on point with what the doctor had said.

We had initially wanted my mother to deliver the baby but my mother hadn't delivered a baby in several years because assisting my father with running the hospital and being the overly possessive and over the top man he was, Kristrin decided against the idea.

It was only yesterday when I came to realize that even though we were living together I hadn't cooked, cleaned or done anything much in over three months. He had immobilized me by only going to work and coming back home.

Everything else he did, I was living my bestest life.....I was completely spoiled beyond logical reasoning.

"I've heard that a pregnant woman should refrain from excessively rubbing her protruding tummy, If she indulges beyond reason her baby will be spoiled." I expressed as Kristrin decided to rub my stomach while I got on top of the hospital bed to lay down.

"If that were true then Kristrin would've been a spoiled brat which he's not so I guess that's only a myth." Lisa, Kristrin's mother spoke while her husband hugged her from behind.

"So I have the results of the blood test right here to decide the gender of the baby. I also have great news, with the blood test done there were no detection of Down syndrome and any other chromosomal conditions. Your baby is perfectly healthy." Doctor Claire explained.

"I know." Answered Kristrin.

"You do?" The doctor and I said in sync.

"Yes, I had every faith that my baby would be perfectly fine." Kristrin clarified.

"Awee." The doctor and I were once again in sync.

"So I do have the test results right here with the gender of the baby." I smiled happily hearing the doctors words.

Kristrin wanted no needed to know the gender of our baby immediately so that he could begin preparations for the arrival of our baby. He was finally going to get it today.

I watched as the doctor took a look at the test results in her hand before smiling at us.

"Come on tell us what is the gender of the baby is? I'm sure the others outside are anxious to know." Mom hurried the doctor.

It was true, Steffon, Grace, Kyle and the twins were impatiently awaiting outside for the results, sadly the room was already crowded enough with seven individuals including me, Kristrin, my parents and Kristrin's parents.

Opening the envelope the doctor stared at it for a few seconds before turning towards us.

"I think Kristrin will be very happy." She stated making me smile widely at her while she showed the results.

"It's a girl." Doctor Claire announced as I took the results from her hand.

I focused my attention on Kristrin who planted a kiss on my lips before happily planting another one on my forehead and cheeks.

He was immensely happy and proud and I could see how overjoyed he was as his eyes sparkled while squeezing my hand tightly.

"My two favorite girls." He whispered lovingly in my ear.

The others in the room came to congratulate us. The doors burst open revealing the twins, Kyle, Steff and Grace.

Even though they all had work to attend to, they didn't want to miss any important moment in our child's life.

"From Kristrin's laughter I could tell it must be a girl." Kyle examined and I nodded my head proving he was on point.

"Eeek! a girl!" Grace shrieked hugging me tightly as I sat up on the bed.

The twins both surrounded me planting kisses on both my cheeks and I felt they're love and adoration for me and they're soon to be Goddaughter.

"We're going to be grandparents to a girl. I can already see her being spoiled with this much enthusiastic hands eagerly awaiting her arrival and I am no exception, she's going to be from one hand to the next." My mom and dad sat next to me.

"So your mom and I thought, we hadn't taken vacation in a long while so we had planned to take a short one after you gave birth and spend some time with our granddaughter. This will give more time for you and Kristrin." My father suggested.

I gave a wary smile to the two, "As much as I don't see a problem with this but Kristrin is possessive of our unborn baby so I'd have to talk with him first." I voiced watching as Kristrin chatted away with his friends.

She wasn't even born yet and I didn't want her to go away from me and this was my Mom and Dad.

"I understand." They both gave me a hug.

My parents were on a long list of family members mostly Kristrin's who wanted to babysit our daughter. I guess I didn't have to hire for anyone to keep her when I'm working seeing as though absolutely everyone was readily available.

I picked up my phone and messaged Sebastian about the gender of the baby. He had kept in touch ever since I saw last saw him at our last vacation. His football career was doing great.

Immediately I received a heartwarming response from Sebastian making me smile. I looked around the entire room seeing everyone, almost everyone that truly mattered to me happy.

A kiss then planted on my lips again and I laughed at how Kristrin was smothering me with kisses.

"So who's ready for the ultrasound?"