12. Back home.

I smiled at the ultrasound in my hand. My baby looked like a small pebble yet he or she was absolutely beautiful and somehow dear to my heart.

If it weren't for Kristrin insisting on getting the ultrasound done then I would've never gotten to see my pebble of a joy thinking it was too soon.

Breaking the news to my parents went well than expected, they were very excited at the thought of having a grandchild. Kristrin's parents were also elated as well.

In just a few days I'd be turning a month pregnant with graduation just two days to go.

Kyle, Steff and the twins had already started making preparations for a baby shower to which I had to immediately cancelled.

It was way too early to be calling a baby shower.

"Why am I so excited for graduation to come and be over with?" Grace sat next to me as I continued to pack the rest of my clothes.

We were leaving immediately after graduation and I wasn't going to leave just everything on the last day to do.

"Because there'll be a vacation afterwards which you and Steff will be spending quality relaxation time together. Maybe you two can join the baby train." I teased her.

"I like the idea of a relaxing time with Steff but a baby isn't on the agenda for now, maybe after our wedding."

It was still surreal to me to hear Grace and Steff talk about thier marriage.

"Speaking of the wedding. Have you two decided on a date?" I questioned her.

"Yep. We plan to get married just after you have baby." Grace exclaimed.

"After I have baby? But why?"

"Well the date we had planned would've been in seven months time after we settle down and get a job but by then you'd be around eight months pregnant. We thought the wedding would put too much strain on you so Steff thought it you'd feel more comfortable coming to our wedding after you have your baby." She explained.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to postpone the most perfect time for your wedding just to suit my pregnancy."

"It'll be just fine." She smiled.

"Henry called yesterday and asked about the progress with Samantha." I told her as I continued to pack.

"Well he'll find out just about tomorrow but I think if Kristrin was the one to do what Kyle suggested then we'd definitely have a better chance of getting the information we want no need from Samantha." I glared after hearing Grace's words.

Can you believe she had the audacity to kiss Kristrin on his graduation in front of my face to make me jealous?

"I'm still one hundred percent backing my decision. You saw what she did at the graduation. Kristrin giving her a little push just to get information out of her would've made it even worse."

There were a noises in the living room and when Grace and I got up to check we stumbled upon Kristrin.

"The door was open so I just let myself in." He responded making a mess of his neatly combed hair while looking towards my stomach.

"What are you doing here Kristrin?" I looked at him confused.

"I wanted to show you something." He added taking a look around the place.

He hadn't been inside my house in a long time.

"What is it?" I inquired a little intrigued to know.

"I think it's best if I show you Bella." Kristrin exclaimed spiking my curiosity even more.

I decided to oblige and see what he had to show me since I was basically done packing.

Kristrin lead the way making sure to open his Range Rover's car door for me and even went on to buckle my seat belt.

I looked out the window as he drove the car in silence. Not awkward silence but comfortable silence.

Clearly something was going through his mind.

With a few minutes of silence later I was about to ask him about the Couvade symptoms he had but stopped myself once I saw the neighborhood we were in.

My eyebrows creased seeing the very familiar community I was use to coming to. Steff was prepared to move into this exact same community when he married Grace.

The twins rented a house here as well but they were planning on buying it. The quiet and peaceful community was very close to all of our parents combined. The only person I knew wouldn't be living here were Kristrin and Kyle.

"What are we doing here?" I gazed at the comfy looking home before me.

Without answering Kristrin got out of the car and opened the car door while taking my hand and proceeded to pull me towards the beautiful house. I felt somewhat a little nostalgic.

I also kinda knew what we we're doing here. I smiled seeing the beauty of the house before he took me inside the home.

I knew where Kristrin lived and this here was not it. Kristrin rented an apartment in another upscale community about half an hour from here to which I would use to visit as well.

Waking up next to him was always sweet.

"I bought this home a few days after finding out that you were pregnant." I exactly knew where this was going now.

I had definitely seen it coming. Just not this huge and extremely luxurious.

"Bought?" I inquired this home must've cost a fortune.

"Yes I did." I bit my lip as I continued to view the entire house with him following behind me.

"I'm sure this must've cost you a fortune?" I tried prying thinking that he might just have spend all his funds on this house.

How did he manage to buy this house and send to my account five thousand dollars monthly? Was I underestimating his worth?

"It was more than worth it and I'd do it over again in a heartbeat." Kristrin exclaimed.

I turned to face him now wanting to ask the question from the moment I stepped inside this beautiful home.

"Kristrin why am I here? And why did you buy this house?"

I knew my question was self-explanatory since I basically knew Kristrin's intentions but I wanted to hear it from him.

"Bella I'm sure you know why I bought this home and I know you still have your doubts but once I win your trust and love back I want for us to become a family. I want for both of you to move in with me. This is our home."