48. Mr. and Mrs. Slovac.

"Good morning, Mrs. Slovac." I laughed as I turned around to see Kristrin hugging me nakedly from behind.

He pulled me flat on top of him with a smirk before softly pecking my nose and then my lips.

Bora, Bora was my surprise wedding destination and I was truly in love with it.

"So what are our plans for today baby girl?" He inquired.

"Well, I was hoping we could spend today in bed together and maybe tomorrow we could go out and explore," I said as my hands gently traveled up his inked skin before stopping on his chest.

"How do you feel about it, my darling husband?" When I felt his hand nearing my panties, I cast a hazy glance towards him.

I felt Kristrin's two fingers make their way into me without responding, and my eyes rolled back into my head. As his tongue flickered over me, Kristrin's fingers began a steady pace, and my body slipped to the side as I rotated my hips to meet his languid thrusts.

"Oh my God," I hazily whispered out as I smothered his face with kisses while riding his finger. I couldn't bring myself to come to a halt. I couldn't do it. My hands tangled in his soft hair pulling him towards me.

Every time Kristrin drove back, my body coiled tighter, gripping at his fingers, so moist that I could hear my slick sounds and heavy breathing.

"More." I whined as Kristrin slowly drew his middle finger down and ran it softly over my wet folds and I groaned, writhing impatiently against his hand.

As my body felt enormous pleasure, I threw my head back "Yes, God. Keep going." I bit my lower lip as he did it again, his fingertip going between my walls and collecting my moisture. Kristrin separated me with two fingers, massaging my clit in little circles.

I was long gone when I screamed against his lips. I was on cloud nine from the taste, the scent, and the feeling of Kristrin so close to me.

As I spread my legs and reached down to take his firm erection into my hands, my pussy was wet and open, ready for him, pleading for him. "Hard, please," I said softly into his ear.

Kristrin smirked as he felt the hot fluid between my legs and realized how much he had me wrapped around his little finger. He then muttered firmly into my ear as he slid into me, "That's it, that's it, my baby girl."

“Good girl.” Coed in my ear as I took in all of his length into me, he then teasingly took out his hard, eager sex, before mounting it into me.

My hands knotted the soft sheets at my sides, my nipples were as hard as small stones, and he then pulled my breast into his mouth without hesitation, sucking on them desperately.

Kristrin nipped my nipples with his teeth, amusing himself and without hurting me. He lapped them with his tongue before moving on to my neck and devouring it as well, and as I strained and moaned beneath him while he gently mounted into me.

I arched her back once more. My breasts were suffused and tinged with a beautiful redness. Kristrin slammed his cock into me, and my body trembled fiercely in response.

His hand over my lips muffled my scream; I was shaking fiercely and my body spasmed with ecstasy.

He murmured softly, forcing himself into my depths, "You're mine, Mrs. Slovac."

“Now and forever, you're mine. Whether you like it or not, your mine." I pulled against his grip, and sucked in my breath with a faint yes as he pressed even deeper into me.

"You feel so fucking fantastic, and it's all mine," He proceeded to murmur in my ear, possessively, while drilling me hard.

"More Kristrin," I moaned, clenching my teeth in desperation.

Kristrin focused his attention on my breasts making my eyes slid back into my head as his thumb massaged around my sweet spot. I was so fucking near. The magnitude of what was forming was staggering. Mind-blowing. When this happened, my body was going to be reduced to atoms.

I'd cry if he came to a halt. Weep and beg. And might kill... I moaned as every muscle in my body tightened. It was nearly an overabundance. Almost.

Kristrin grunts out, pounding into me as He lift my legs for better access, the length and intensity of his arousal devastating.

"Mine," He swears as he releases me and then flips me around, forcing me forward and lowering my back into the bed with one hand on my back and the other on my ass.

Kristrin doesn't slow down, giving me full, forceful thrusts and a full glimpse of my slutdom in the mirror in front of us.

In the mirror, his reflection tugs at my hair and tilts my head back, and I notice his eyes on mine.

"I want you to get a good view of how fucking good you make me feel Bella." Kristrin's eyes appeared to be on the verge of losing his minds.

I slowly went up and down, synchronizing with his thrusts, I bit my lips in a teasing manner. I picked up my speed while Kristrin placed his arm around my waist and drove himself even deeper into me, which I had not expected. My breath became caught in the back of my throat.

"Yes, oh god yes," I murmured, enjoying the sound of our bodies slapping against each other.

"Stop fucking teasing me Bella or I promise I'll make you pay," Kristrin said, clutching my breast in his hand. I smirked as he gritted his teeth while leaning close to my ear.

Kristrin strokes my hair with his fingertips. His thumb played with my nipples while his hands groped my breast.

I knew my time was fastly approaching and I could see it in Kristrin's eyes as well. I grunted, anxiously attempting not to cum; I wanted the moment to last indefinitely.

The abrupt increase in speed now gives me a great deal of pleasure. Kristrin's thrusts pick up speed, driving further into my body until our sweat-slick bodies collide, and we're both groaning loudly.

One after the other, our bodies climaxed, plunging my body into a shivering wreck. Our heavy breathing's could be heard and I was more than satisfied.

Such tenacity.

"Our first climax together as husband and wife."