18. Shame on you Bella.

Did you know a cow is five times more likely to kill us than a shark? It's true, and yet the fear of shark attack is one of the first things that comes to my mind whenever I see one.

Even though I hadn't seen one in real.

I can't help it.. my brains is wired to respond emotionally to irrational thoughts before taking a more realistic approach.

And unfortunately mine came in the form of latching my legs onto the one who would normally help to resolve most of my dire situations while hoping he would somehow solve that one for me as well.

And he did that exactly by pulling me into his chest while patting my floating hair and bringing me back to the shore which helped to reduce my fears.

Which I was absolutely grateful for.

"Are you ok princess?" Kristrin held my face in his hand with concern.

I nodded my head not wanting to speak. What a blunder I had just made of everything.

"Did you know that when you hug, touch, or sit close to someone you love, your body releases oxytocin, which scientists call the cuddle hormone or the feel good hormone This hormone can help relax and lower anxiety." Marco tried teasing to lighten the mood.

"It's a feeling some describe as warm fuzzy feelings of connection, bonding, and most of all trust, something you displayed today with Kristrin." He continued.

"This is not the time Marco." Kristrin hushed him.

"Are you ok Anna?" Grace asked as they too got out the water.

"Yes I'm fine. You guys didn't have to leave because of me. I just need a few minutes and then I'll be back." I told them.

"We just wanted to make sure that you were fine." Grace asked concerned.

Grace never went underwater before yet here she was as calm as ever.

Oh boy.

"I'm fine. I was just a little startled that's all." I laughed it off as nothing knowing clearly that it was but didn't want them to feel bad.

After all it was my idea to go snorkeling.

"Now you guys go back I'll be with you in a second." I ushered them off.

"Are you sure?" Steff question looking worried.

"Yes I'm sure. Now go on." I watched as they all left except for Sebastian and Kristrin.

They all were a little reluctant as well but finally gave in.

"Why the fuck are you still here? I'm sure you were the one that talked Bella into going diving and now look what fucking happened." Kristrin seethed about to pounce on Sebastian any minute now.

"That's enough. I was the one who talked Sebastian into the idea and as I just said I'm fine." I explained to Kristrin to calm him down.

"He could've gotten you and my child hurt Bella." Kristrin used a dick move to alert Sebastian of my baby which he already knew.

"Thank you for what you did but your help is no longer needed." I voiced pulling Sebastian along with me before he had the chance of answering Kristrin and starting a fight.

Instead of going back to the water I decided to go to my room while seeing Sebastian to his, once I reached my room I immediately threw up after reaching.

Not only was I embarrassed but now I also had seasickness. I wanted to try something knew after being afraid of open water but I just made a mock of myself.