24. In his arms once again.

I fidgeted with my bag before knocking on Kristrin's door. Hopefully the others weren't inside.

In seconds the door was opened and I was met with a smug looking Kristrin as he took my bag from my hand.

"Took you long enough princess."

"I'm sure you had no idea I was going to do something so crazy." I voiced following behind him.

Kristrin took a seat on his bed while pulling me to sit on his left leg. I decided against rejected his advances.

"Tell me Bella, have you forgiven me for the mistakes I've made in the past?" He questioned circling his hands around my waist and pulling me even closer to him.

I watched as his eyes darkened slowly drifting downwards to my nipples. I wasn't wearing any bra and had thought about seducing the man I was now sitting on. I mentally smirked to myself seeing I had gotten the reaction I wanted from him.

Truthfully I was scared of Kristrin finding someone else. I wanted him to only be with me and no one else. We had already wasted four years distantly apart and I was tired of fighting him. I was tired and sulking and watching others happily while my life drifted away in loneliness.

I was tired of rejecting him and being miserable knowing that I didn't have the gut to be with someone else apart from him. He had clearly changed and for the best too.

He was even proven innocent, what more did I need to give him a second chance at forgiveness. I knew within myself Kristrin would never try to hurt me ever again. I just wanted to be happy.

I also owed it to our child not to let a crappy past ruin our chances of being good parents and ruining my health.

So to answer his question? Yes I had forgiven him.

"Maybe or maybe." I smiled at him before willing smashing my lips against his.

I kissed him like I wanted to be kissed by him, like nothing in this world mattered but him, soft and moist and hot and breathy, not trying to win a battle but seeking union and closeness and the sharing of one breath, one sensation, one timeless and passionate moment.

Heat rose to my cheeks as Kristrin's teeth slightly bit my lips and I gladly gave him entry, quick and electric and delicious, I was more determined than ever as I got up and placed both my legs around Kristrin now straddling him.

I wanted to kiss him forever. I blocked out all thought about what this was, what it might mean... And I kissed him until reason seeped out through my pores and I became a living pulse, conscious only of what I wanted to do to him.

Kristrin tugged at my blouse before slowly lifting it above my head revealing my nipples on full display for him to see.

I was then lifted and brought to lay on his bed but before he could remove himself I pulled down on me, kissing him sensually with all my might.

Kristrin ran his finger along my breastbone. Not complying with my sudden urge to be fucked, he pulled back studying me, then proceeded to caressed my breasts.

"Are you sure about this princess?" He asked as my body shuddered delightfully to his touch.

"All along you've been adamant on getting me back Kristrin, so why do you hesitate?" I heavily breathed out almost moaning in an instant when his hand travelled down to my sex and stopped there.

Without answering Kristrin's tongue quickly latched onto my nipples igniting my body to the sensation of his warm wet lips sucking on my nipples.

I moaned out loudly as he played with my other nipples while I remembered how much I missed this. Kristrin stared up at me while devouring my nipples, pushing me to an exciting thrill.

He then moved his lips slowly down my stomach, and I couldn't have cared less if he had locked the door behind him or if someone would else was there to see us.

Kristrin removed my shorts and then came my underwear leaving me completely naked for him to stare at before kissing me just above my pubic bone, he swiftly slipped two fingers inside me.

I moved my waist onto his hands until he stopped suddenly before stripping his entire body of all clothes and revealing his well defined sculpture covered with tattoos and everything concerning muscles along with his dominant member that was ready to execute on target.

I smiled subconsciously licking my lips knowing how much I had been completely starved and ready for him to stamp his position and claim me as his once again. I was already soaking wet for him.

"As much as you don't have a say in anything at this moment princess I'll give you an option of choosing. You can either have it rough or I can go soft on you?" He questioned and I somehow knew it had something to do with hurting his baby.

"I didn't date a bad boy for him to get softy on me." I gripped the sheets while teasing him.

Smirking Kristrin climbed on top of me once again and without waiting my right leg was placed on his shoulder as he positioned himself to my sweet wet core that was now trembling in need for him.

Seconds later I felt his cock slowly but surely gliding inside of me and pain struck as per usual with the aftermath of pleasure coming directly after.

"Oh god yes!" I moaned out as Kristrin took charge immediately putting himself to work and harshly pounding me.

His dark and brooding gazes while he stared down at me exhilarated my pleasure and need for him even more.

My breath hitched and my body began feeling the heat while he continuously pleasured my needy body to the fullest.

Gosh I had fucking missed him!

Our harsh breathing could be heard with loud moaning followed by our skin slapping against each other, bodies glistening with sweat, gripping and pulling of whatever we could find as Kristrin gritted his teeth while grinding his waist into me.

The mood was set and I positioned myself in whatever positioned he wanted me in because I desperately wanted him inside me in everyway possible.

I wanted him to make up for everytime lost and Kristrin was doing exactly what I wanted.

It was minutes later before we were both on cloud nine and falling to the sheet completely exhausted from a round of love making.

His quality was still as powerful as ever and even more animalistic and what seemed to be revenge driven.

I was suddenly cooped into his chest while falling helplessly asleep not knowing I was bound to be awakened by a needy man.